Sign in to follow this  
Eric Carmen

Thanks, Everyone!

Thank you for voting "Go All The Way" into the number one slot on the "Guardians Of The Galaxy" poll!  I'm not sure how long the contest is going to stay open, so I guess we have to keep voting!

Thanks again,

Eric

• Like 19

I called the Ad agency and they are going to let me know when this contest ends.  Swear I've been voting every hour on the hour for days and days.  Of course I will keep it up, but we want to make sure we stay at #1 and if there is an end to this contest where we can STAY #1

This is for YOU Eric.  M.E.

• Like 4

GirlFan   

You're very welcome Eric I'm one of the people on facebook that worked really,really hard to bring Go all the way to first place

• Like 6

On 8/18/2014 at 0:34 PM, stacymom2 said:

I don't think this contest will ever end Cayennegirl, it's like the everlasting gobstopper that Williy Wonka hands out. There's no end it sight.

It's not a contest - It's a "Reader's Poll". I don't believe there will be a prize at the end, but it's always cool to see the fans get together and send a Raspberries song to #1! :)  Eric / Raspberries fans rule!

• Like 4

Geesh, are you serious? OK then, I don't think this "Reader's poll" will ever end Cayennegirl, it's like the everlasting gobstopper that Williy Wonka hands out. There's no end it sight.

I hope the correction helps. :cool:

• Like 3