Ron Sutton

Vote for "Go All The Way"

Nancy   

"Go all the way" and vote AND.... let's bring this baby to the top were it belongs!...

YEAH!!!...... :) ......AND also note, I've also been informed that you can vote once every hour!

Two thumbs up!

~~~Nancy~~~

• Like 6

liseli   

I voted for "Go All the Way," but I have to admit, "Hooked on a Feeling" and "Spirit in the Sky" did catch my attention when I looked at the soundtrack list!

• Like 5

Batman   

The Bat-Computer has registered a lot of airplay of Go All The Way here in Gotham City since the opening of the Guardians film.

Holy Academy Award Best Song nomination!!!!!

• Like 6

James   

Forget Bon Jovi, Springsteen, Paul Stanley etc.....friggin BATMAN digs Eric Carmen music.

How cool is THAT ???

:)

• Like 6

Nancy   

"Raspberries", "Go All The Way" is currently NOW standing at number three on the poll.......Hell YEAH! Please keep on voting AND showing your support....AND remember you CAN vote once every hour so.......lets make this happen!..... :)

~~~Nancy.~~~ 

• Like 5

You can vote every hour, just so everyone knows. I have probably voted about 75 times already on this. I am waiting for the Guardians people to show up at my door and say "we get it, you like GATW, enough." But, I am willing to take that chance. All the way up to number two right now. Get voting, people!

• Like 8

I've looked, Bernie, and I don't see a deadline. (Now that I've said that, it's probably been staring me in the face the whole time.)

The staff is probably growing tired of me yelling, "VOTE!" at them every so often. (I know The Girl is. :D ) But I think I'm creating a new fan or two — they're going on to listen to "GATW," and one said she simply can't believe the guy who rocks it is THE SAME GUY who sweetly sings "ABM." 

Cheryl

• Like 3

As The Runaways would say Eric's actually "the fox you've been waiting for" :wub: but those girls are definitely the "ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!!" 

Keep voting!!

• Like 2

Nancy   

I think I'm in the same category as Blackhawk Pat because I think I've already voted at least one hundred times or more!

Come on folks........Bernie is right, vote!

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 1