Sign in to follow this  
Lew Bundles

Help keep Ec.com Afloat

Bernie has contacted me and asked me to re-run my distressed merchandise post in attempt to help raise funds to keep EC.com afloat...This sale yielded much capital and was so successful that Bernie thought that the newbies may want a chance at some of the items...

Let me explain...

As you all know, Bernie has been trying to find ways to help fund the expense for the website...As usual, he called me for some ideas...

I decided to develop a line of Raspberries merchandise that would be available for all of us members to purchase but things went a little haywire...

I contacted a company called "TEA SHIRTS and STUFF" and gave them a list of items to produce...EVERYTHING CAME BACK ALL SCREWED UP...After weeks of haggling, they would not correct the merchandise, so Bernie and I have decided to put them up for sale, as is...

HERE ARE THE ITEMS FOR SALE...NO RETURNS, PLEASE...

ITEM #1: A beautiful poster of Eric in a white bathrobe sitting at a locked keyboard with the caption-"AMERICAN IDLE"..

ITEM #2: A copy of the newly released autobiography, "I REALLY WROTE "GO ALL THE WAY", by Wally Crysome...

ITEM #3: A beautiful T-shirt of the Raspberries bass player...

"Dave Smelley"...

ITEM #4: A nice little piece for the drummer fans...It is a metronome with a little figure of Jim Bonfanti keeping time by

beating his head against a wall...

ITEM #6: A bobble head doll of Wendyworld, where you cant get the head to come back up...

ITEM #7: "SCRATCH "N" SNIFF Rasberries underwear...made by Fruit of the Loom...The only problem is that they are banana scented....(These are currently sold out as Richard Simmons has purchased them all...He is currently selling them on his website to help pay for his legal defenses as he has been arraigned and charged with the murder of his significant other by virtue of a premeditated groin pull that resulted in death...Stay tuned: if "Dick" is found guilty and sent to prison, he has signed an exclusive deal with EC.com and will do a documentary on why they call prison "the pokey")...

If you are interested in any of these "distressed" items, you can pay by PAYPAL...Bernie has opened a special account in an East Coast bank called "First Viagara" and they are accepting deposits at this time...(If you change your mind or do not receive your merchandise in 6-8 weeks, you can have your deposit back...There is no penalty for early withdrawal...

• Like 2

AnneNR   

ITEM #1: A beautiful poster of Eric in a white bathrobe sitting at a locked keyboard with the caption-"AMERICAN IDLE"..

ITEM #2: A copy of the newly released autobiography, "I REALLY WROTE "GO ALL THE WAY", by Wally Crysome...

. . . . really ???  Let it go, Lew, dead horse with dust and no skin left on it.  ::yikes::  ::yikes::  ::yikes::

• Like 3

AnneNR   

Hey AnneNR...Let's post stuff about songs with colors in the title...That's a real barn burner...

. . .  go for it.   Good music makes the world a better place, not over-beaten dead horses. ;)  

I refuse to give in to the dark side, Jabba-the-Grass-Hut. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Let me know when you are quitting for the night, AnneNR...I'm afraid I may miss your thought provoking and thoroughly entertaining new topics...How many songs can you name with the word "avocado" in the title, or how about that brain busting topic "The History of Smelts"...

AnneNR   

YOU ASKED FOR IT --- AND NOW, JUST FOR YOU, DEAR LEW . . . .

"THE FUNKY AVOCADO"  by Michael Hedges

And I don't know why you would be enthralled with the history of "SMELTS"  but you know where you can go ???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smelts

... Good Grief--good night Jabba-the-Grass-Hut!!  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Lew,

I'll bid for the underwear...y'all know how I feel about that stuff... :heartpump: I can spray the special Rs' scent I made myself.  Where do I pay again?

M.E.

• Like 4

Shelley   

Hey Lew..I'll take the poster of Eric :wub: ..just the thought of EC in a bathrobe :eye:  :heartpump: Hot Damn..it's "Making me lose control"

• Like 5

Just so we are clear, I paid more for those scratch and sniff undies than I did for the EC initial scarf.   

Not sure if I'd want to have both of those items with me at the same time! 

Gee this is all so overwhelming and kinda my personal kryptonite...where's my fainting couch?!  :heartpump:

• Like 4