Lew Bundles

TEN COMMANDMENTS(ec.com style)

Bernie has asked me to re-post the Commandments that were incorporated a few years back...This is intended to be used as a guide to the new additions to our EC.com board..There is a certain etiquette and protocol to this site that the New Kids On The Block or whoever else "rolls"

in should adhere to...

1.)"The Raspberries are THE band, thou shalt not put any bands before them"...

INTERPRETATION...No Eagles,Springsteen, Rollers, Herb Alpert, Morris Alpert,Marv Albert shall be put ahead of them...Sometimes even our elder statesmen have trouble with this one (correct Marvin)...I've even had to reprimand Ira when he starts deifying Bowzer or Bobby Vee......

2.)"Thou shalt not take the Raspberries name in vain"...

INTERPRETATION...Come on...How many of you have violated this one?..."What the Raspberries is going on around here?"...":I dont want no gosh darn Raspberries on my fruit cup"...(and no desecration of the Raspberries name either will be allowed..i.e...."The Berries", Eric Carmen and the Raspberries..."Wally's World"..."Ian Mitchell and Wendy's World"...etc.

3.)"Remember The Sabbath"

INTERPRETATION...Not Black Sabbath, but one day a week you must play only Raspberries songs...(P.S...It would be sacraligious to play them on S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y...NIGHT...Got it Wendy?

4.)"Honor Thy Father"...

INTERPRETATION...Simple, Bernie is the father on this board...When you say your prayers at night, remember...In the name of the Father, the Son and Tim from Wisconsin...

5.)"THOU SHALT NOT KILL"

INTERPRETATION...Simple: Eric could have choked Marvin to death but released him as soon as he heard the cartilege in his neck snapping...Whenever you get the chance, follow his lead...

6.)"THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY"

INTERPRETATION...(None...Even Lew is smart enough to stay out of this one...No "to do " lists...Got it WW...No having sex with other ec.com members who are married to someone else...JAMES...!!!

7.)"THOU SHALT NOT STEAL"...

INTERPRETATION...I went to the Highline Ballroom shows and visited Denise at the merchandise table...She was shoving things in my pants but I didnt take them...I could of but remembered Commandment #6 at this time, also...

8.)"THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY FELLOW POSTERS"...

INTERPRETATION...I'm not sure as I've never seen a bear on the witness stand or post here for that matter...

9.)"THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBORS HOUSE"...

INTERPRETATION...I was sickened while at the WAB this last time at all the sinly comments..."Look at how lovely Bernie's house is"..."I bet you this cost a fortune"..."Nice swimming pool, lets push the two hunks in the grass skirts in"...All this jealousy...

10.)THOU SHALT NOT COVET A POSTERS WIFE"...

INTERPRETATION...Hands off my Lewisa's ass James...(I must admit that personally, this is the hardest commandment to follow...I have always had my eye on Barb...I could never understood how she ended up with the "little drummer boy" instead of me...Oh sure, he's cute. a nice guy and a rocker, but dont forget, I'm just a pipe and slippers away from Fred Macmurray...

There you have it newbies...Any clarification, e-mail me privately and we Shalt discuss

• Like 8

James   

Not sure how anyone could interpret Lew´s post as anything but really really really funny stuff.

Thanks Lew!....

..though you may be wasting your time here given some of the nasties on this site.  

Anyway...

Viva Lew Bundles!!....(and channeling Tommy Tunes)....and all he stands for!!..

:-)

• Like 6

Who said Lewman's post wasn't funny?  My comment was just a generalization...

If anyone wants to be "nasty" in the more fun sense of the word, I say go for it.  :lol:

• Like 4

AnneNR   

PSSSST!!  Hey, birdy --- If James keeps this up, air traffic controllers and the FAA will be after him for making Lew's bum too shiny for the pilots to see clearly during take offs.  This could be a point of contention between Mr. Tunes and Lew!  :P

AnneNR

6  6

__/

• Like 2

James   

There are now multiple posts by Birdy where she is fixating on Lew´s ass.  Not good.  As a dude with an in demand fanny, I will tell you chicks like Birdy are dangerous.  She has clearly graduated from gadfly to full blown stalker. 

Eeeee gads.

Lew, if you pm me I will give you the name of a good stalker repellant.  Eric could probably use a can of the stuff too.

:-)

Anyway..

Love,
Your Friend,
Hugs,

xoxoxoxoxoxo

James

• Like 4

Remember ladies, likely most of the women in the so called James' "harem" graduated from stalker.  

(Guess that is the burden of those with good lookin' junk...)  :lol:

• Like 2