Kirk

My order for "Essential" cancelled!

Kirk   

Amazon just informed me that my order was cancelled due to lack of availability!  What's going on here?

Catnip   

Eric is calling Tim Smith. I let him know about the orders. Mine was cancelled as well. Hang in there everyone. I am sure Eric will fill everyone in later.

• Like 4

marlene   

Eric is calling Tim Smith. I let him know about the orders. Mine was cancelled as well. Hang in there everyone. I am sure Eric will fill everyone in later.

Thanks, Catnip !  :)

Well  Amazon let me re-order and sent a confirmation again...but we will see..I don't care if I end up with one or two...but if

I end up with zero...you will see me wearing my 'cranky' pants... :P

• Like 1

I received this in an email from Tim Smith this morning.

"We are aware of the issue. A wrong UPC was uploaded into their system. It is in the process of being corrected if not already. I will double check on the progress."
  • Like 6

So do we need to reorder?  Where is the best place to order? Would it benefit EC.com to click through on the website? I would order on itunes, you get it faster but no cd jackets.

Catnip   

Sony is trying to find out if people need to re-order or if Amazon can submit the original order again. Give it a couple of days to find out. I am sure that Eric or Bernie will post it here when they know how we should handle our orders.  =)

• Like 2

Does it help Eric more if it is purchased through Amazon? Best Buy has it $3.00 cheaper with easier shipping terms. My plan is to buy it in person on the 25th at Best Buy.

If it helps Eric...maybe I'll order an extra one from Amazon. :)

Tim

• Like 1