Raspbernie

Autographed "Brand New Year" Contest!

brandnewyear_signed.jpg

EricCarmen.com is giving away TEN autographed 11x17 "Brand New Year" prints!

This sheet music was made for Eric Carmen's recording studio session in Los Angeles last year when he recorded his new single, "Brand New Year." It was originally printed for the musicians who played on Eric's first new studio recording in over 15 years. Eric personally signed each one of them in bold black Sharpie, and we've got 'em...just for you!

To enter the contest, email your name and address to: brandnewyear@ericcarmen.com

You only need to enter once, as we'll be selecting winners at random: ONE each day for TEN days starting March 16, 2014 and ending on March 25, 2014, the day Eric's new CD The Essential Eric Carmen from Arista/Legacy Recordings featuring "Brand New Year" is officially released.

The Essential Eric Carmen, a 30-track retrospective of the legendary singer/songwriter's four-and-a-half decade career from Arista/Legacy Recordings—a division of Sony Music Entertainment—arrives in stores on March 25th and is available now for pre-order on iTUNES. By pre-ordering you will receive the new track "Brand New Year" instantly. For those of you who'd rather have a physical CD, you can also pre-order on AMAZON.COM today!

So good luck everybody. And, uh, frame not included! pick out a nice one that will look great in the bedroom, the dining room or right next to your stack of vinyl.

Bernie

- - - -

WINNER LIST

1. Thomas Estrella, Sylvania, OH

2. Dawna Reynolds, Youngstown, OH

3. Naeko Nagasawa, Tokyo, JAPAN

4. Terry Ann Voight, Burton, MI

5. Adrian Rosen, Syosset, NY

6. Cheryl Duncan, Rockwood, TN

7. Harry Pecci, Richboro, PA

8. Ken Hamilton
, Mentor, OH

9. Patrick Griffin, Chicago, IL

10. Kevin Hardman, Bloomingdale, IL

• Like 12

marvin   

"... look great in the bedroom, the dining room or right next to your stack of vinyl."

Bernie

Thanks - I've got the bedroom, the dining room AND the stack of vinyl.  :)

• Like 2

Laura   

For some reason I couldn't access the link in Firefox. I had to use Internet Explorer. Weird...but got entered. Would look good in my office/shrine.

• Like 1

Kirk   

No more winning for you, Kirk!

Marvin, I just consulted with the rules commitee...sorry to say you've been disqualified- breach of the 'sour grapes' clause ;)   

• Like 2

Can I ask for clarifications on two points?

1. Please define exact terms when contest participants' email will be accepted. Must we send it right now? Or must we send it after March 16 until March 25 direcly for random selection in real time (it's like Russian roulette)?   :spin:

2. Will be the chance given to only EC.com members or to every sent email/post address? So we can increase our chances «with a little help from my friends»?

Oh no, I will play fair. I'm kidding of course, but such options come to mind. :)

I sometimes ask stupid questions but it is better to ask them before it’s too late.

I asked my friends how they understood the terms of the contest. They understood them differently.

• Like 1

redd   

Hey Larisa!

We have a saying in America that goes "there ARE no dumb questions" - but you probably are familiar with that since you are quite intelligent (not to mention a great friend too)

Maybe you will be one of the contest winners!!! Feeling lucky?

redd :)

• Like 2

Dear redd,

Thank you! (I never won the lotteries in my life. I studied Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics long ago but I remember that there's no use to ignore it)  ;)

I wish you good luck too (as I wish good luck to everyone)!

(Ðnd thank you America for your tolerance to my stupid questions.)))))))))))))))))))

• Like 2

1. Must we send it right now? Or must we send it after March 16 until March 25 directly for random selection in real time (it's like Russian roulette)?   :spin:

2. Will be the chance given to only EC.com members or to every sent email/post address?

Larisa,

1. Entries can be sent in at any time until the contest ends. Only one entry per person is counted and they are ALL drawn from each day of the contest, so getting in early is your best bet. That way your name is in the running for each of the 10 days a winner is drawn.

2. Since this contest is being held to promote Eric's new CD (see pre-ordering LINKS above), it's not just for EC.com Members. Anyone can enter.

Bernie

• Like 3

redd   

Larisa, hope that your part of the world becomes safe again soon. Stay well.

MARVIN :)

What a caring and thoughtful message to Larisa! Your comment made me stop and realize how fortunate we really are.....

redd

• Like 3

marvin, redd, Natalia,

Thank you for being worried about us. The reason that my country is now a focus of the news is not very good, and I would like to change the situation. However, in small towns all quiet. We live and work as usual. I'm even able to think about things such as autographed notes.  :)

• Like 6

Tom   

I WON! I WON! I WON!

Bernie sent me the email earlier today!

Called the wife at work. Very excited.

Gonna mount it right next to all my Raspberries memorabilia.

Hysterically pleased by my bit of good fortune!

Tom

• Like 9