Raspbernie

Chat Room

AnneNR   

Hey, Pretender, will you please check to be certain there are no cigars left in the room after it gets thoroughly hosed down . . . ?  EEEEWWWW!!!! :wacko:

AnneNR

• Like 1

susie b   

James....???? You know the rules.

Hilary promised to leave you unscathed until after the photo shoot. You can't be drained of your male vitality. Please leave some for the calendar.

Remember what Mickey said to Rocky in Rocky..."Women weaken legs!" You're in training, bucko, model training. No chicks until after Mr. July has been photographed.

Now, I have to go find that cow Hilary & get my campaign money back. I'm taking Chuck Norris with me.

Never trust a politician to keep a promise.

• Like 2

Nancy   

May join you guys sometime, that's if I too can keep up with typing REAL fast AND if you guys don't mind?

AND.... if I can figure out how to get into chat.... :o

~~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 3

Not sure if anyone actually cares about chatrooms anymore, but the one here at EC.com is actually still functioning. In case anyone wanted to set up a chat, that is. Back in the day, we'd have large groups in every night including Eric and Jim, but that was when the Raspberries reunion was in full swing.

Ancient history.

Bernie

• Like 1

Nancy   

I've lived in Toronto the better part of my life. Looks like rain is happening almost everywhere! The dryness of the grass makes me feel like we are living in California! (burnt grass and all.) A little rain is good. Chatting is much better indeed! Have a good Saturday all!!! :)

• Like 1

Nancy   

I'm a little a head of you today on visiting the chat room. Just did the same when I read Bernie's post earlier. Yup...no one was in there! And I know where the bone-dry Steeltown is,  (Hamilton) eh!........Cool! :)

• Like 1

Nancy   

I 've been told years ago that Hamilton is one of the top pollution towns in Ontario. Smog and pollution covers the region there because of the factories and business's, I guess, that use to be there and because of this, it was one place I never cared to visit. And by no means do I mean dis-respect for your town because in all reality, Toronto in it's own ways, is not much better. And Toronto has a lot more to deal with than worrying about Keifer Sutherland non- air conditioned mode of the TTC Services there. My family moved to TO when I was three years old. Back then it was a different place with in a different time. Today there is too much crime, gangs and drug dealing going on there that police services are years behind in trying to deal with it. People get on the subways and buses and don't even smile at you anymore because they got there faces locked into their cell phones or laptops. And walking the street when it's dark, not me, I don't feel too safe there! Sad really that this world is advancing much to fast for man to even handle. As for government, and their services, oh no, don't think I even want to go there! But on a positive note, we need to be great full (all though chopped down to size) that we as Canadian Citizen's, do have health care. And everywhere, business's are closing and land is being destroyed by new, un-necessary and greedy building. And another shopping mall, another Walmart is something we just don't need. So really money is being spent where it's just not needed and what's needed is getting absolutely nothing. And that's what I get from your comment regarding the "selective deafness".  Yup, I think it's everywhere! Either way, it's nice to know that when we come here it's another world and we all fit in just like family. It was nice chatting with you but I think next time "we" better stay on topic or use the chat room! Lol......Sorry Bernie. :(

• Like 1