Eric Carmen

Happy Birthday, Bernie!

Hi Bernie,

I know it's tomorrow, but I thought I'd post this a little early! Have a wonderful day, and, as usual, thanks for everything!

You are the BEST!!!

Big hug,

e

• Like 5

Awww. Thanks, Eric.

I honestly still think I'm just a nobody kid from Sayreville, New Jersey who discovered a singer/songwriter whose music spoke to me. To now find myself getting a "Happy Birthday" from that very same singer/songwriter humbles me.

Love you, Eric. And my deepest gratitude to all of the fans that continue to flock to EricCarmen.com!

Bernie

• Like 7

:birthday: Happy Birthday my wonderful friend who always lends an ear and whom makes me smile!

It was so nice to finally spend a birthday (ok, day before) with you, as you have shared 3 of mine. Ya know...sometimes fate leads one in an odd direction and all because of a song to boot. I’m glad fate added you to my life because of it. How blessed I am! And you know what else? Maria was there with us, as she never missed a good time. :heartpump:

Enjoy the Krupnikas, and everything else. And BTW, you did a great shot of our shots of the “Home-made Lithuanian hooch" by candlelight...and foliage...and the people in the background that I removed---I think you can still see the guy's legs.  :eye: Oops. lol

PS: Love you bunches! Oh, and "Robin Thicke rocks!" :D

IMG_3946_zpsa74805d8.jpg

Wendy

• Like 3

Hey Bernie, Hope you checked your mail. Once again, wee hours of the morning on the

same wavelength. Amazing!

Hope you enjoy your very special day! Wishing you all the best my dear friend.

Hey Wendy, You are on top. lol

Singing,,,Love In The Elevator

GOODTIMES!

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Bernie and thanks for giving us this website that has allowed us to learn so much and stay in tune with the latest news about Eric and his music. Checking in here has been part of my daily routine for many many years.

• Like 3

redd   

Hi Bernie :)

Wishing you a wonderful bday and a happy and healthy BRAND New Year too.

Thank you for all the time and effort you devote to the ec site.

P.S. Loved your post earlier!

redd

• Like 1

Gina!!!!! OMGosh! I was so excited to see your screen name appear, and may I say...you are the most gorgeous chick in boots that ever graced an elevator. And I say this in a non-lesbian way. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) Hugs my beautiful elevator friend!

• Like 2

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bernie!!!!! :birthday: 

May all your dreams come true on this wonderful day!
I always feel grateful for your great effort and kindness.
It's been  wonderful days on your world!!!! 

• Like 1

:birthday: Happy Birthday my wonderful friend who always lends an ear and whom makes me smile!

It was so nice to finally spend a birthday (ok, day before) with you, as you have shared 3 of mine. Ya know...sometimes fate leads one in an odd direction and all because of a song to boot. I’m glad fate added you to my life because of it. How blessed I am! And you know what else? Maria was there with us, as she never missed a good time. :heartpump:

Enjoy the Krupnikas, and everything else. And BTW, you did a great shot of our shots of the “Home-made Lithuanian hooch" by candlelight...and foliage...and the people in the background that I removed---I think you can still see the guy's legs.  :eye: Oops. lol

PS: Love you bunches! Oh, and "Robin Thicke rocks!" :D

IMG_3946_zpsa74805d8.jpg

Wendy

Hey Wendy,

I recently told Bernie how annoying it is for me to find pics of dinner plates with food from friends in my phone or e-mail inbox. 

BUT...

Y'all feel free to relay pics of your shots from fun drinking parties!

;)  Cayenne

Thanks Cayenne,

I too am not a big fan at looking at photos of food, but to each his own, so I’m cool if someone wants to post them.

Having said that, I included this photo not only because the birthday boy took the picture, but what one reading my post would probably have figured out was that it encompassed a (sweet) story about a celebratory moment between 2 friends.

The shot glasses were my parents when they were newlyweds in 1952 (and btw, the whole set is still intact). The pink flask was a gift from my beautiful friend (who knows that I LOVE the color pink!) and inside of it was a Lithuanian drink called Krupnikas (it’s like a honey liqueur) that I made during for the Christmas Season.

Then, right after we drank our shots (outside near the pool on an amazingly-warm-California-winter night. Ah, heaven!) I sang a Lithuanian birthday/celebration song to Bernie as I always do (if given a chance) to those that I love. (Twist my arm, I love to sing!)

After that…we talked and talked and talked until it was time for me to leave.  So there you have it, that’s why I included it.

And may I add, (as most of us probably know), a photo can “say†so much, but a lot of the time there is still so much more to the photo than what one actually “hears†when one views it. :)

• Like 1

Wendy, 

A very sweet story!

I hoped you'd tell me the flask with jewel-encrusted heart was your birthday gift to Bernie.  ;)  

The flask is quite lovely and I'm sure a treasured item for you. 

Cayenne