~Linda~

What a Great Community!

~Linda~   

Hi everyone! I just discovered this site a few days ago and I am so happy to be here. 

I've taken a look around and really like what I have seen so far. So wonderful to find a place like this where people can share their love of a great artist and great music. 

Music, it's all about the music.

Can't imagine what life would be like without it.

• Like 9

redd   

Greetings Linda! So glad you found us :) I've only been a member for the past few months, have always loved 'Berries/EC music. Just found the site by chance, so happy I did! Everyone here is very friendly as I imagine your are finding out. I have made 3 very good friends, our love of music is the foundation of our friendship <3

Everything you said in your post is identical to what I believe. You are so right, it's all about the music....

redd

• Like 5

Welcome Linda!

Dear redd,

Thank you,
I guess I know exactly who you mean.
One of your friends is really crazy about the music.

When I was 17,  the walls or my room was shaking by the full volume sound of "Stargaze" of Rainbow and "Stairway to Heaven" of Led Zeppelin. My neighbors was happy listening and knocking on radiators and walls )))))))))). 
I didn't care about and I didn't care that other girls around usually was listening another music than I did.
  • Like 3

Welcome, Linda! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

(And I just peeked at your profile and noticed you've been here longer than me. Oops! Well, I hope you HAVE enjoyed it here. Come back and post more often.)

Cheryl

• Like 1

Nancy   

Must have missed this too........."Welcome" Linda!......You look like a dear friend of mine from Germany!.... :)

I also like the..."Raspberries"... logo on your t-shirt as well!.........

~~~Nancy.~~~