Raspbernie

Website Housekeeping

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking the Forum down for about 24 hours sometime tonight to move to a new hosting server. I've been noticing a little lag on the Forum now and then and think moving to a more up-to-date plan will benefit the website. I hope to have everything back up and running by Friday.

Bernie

• Like 1

B,

Thanks again for everything you do for Eric and to keep the Community in touch and let us have our discussions on the board.

One issue I hope will be adjusted is the time.  Sometimes I'm up late or early, but usually not at 2, 3, 4 a.m. posting as the website time reflects.

James   

I'll reiterate what was stated above re: your work here, Bernie - you do not get enough thanks...though I'm sure you understand that

what you do here (keeping Eric Carmen music alive for the ages) is important stuff, and makes the world a better place for sure.

Thanks!..

James

• Like 2

redd   

Hey James!

Double, triple, quadruple ditto!! Bernie, you are the man! :)

We absolutely are thankful for all your hard work.

With appreciation always,

redd

• Like 3

I'm a little ocd myself re the details, so big hugs to you Honey-B!! 

(And yeah, sometimes I really am up at 2, 3, 4 am too :ph34r:  even though I have adjusted my profile setting for CST).

Dear Webmaster,

If it isn't an issue for you or the website maintenance, may we be allowed to have more "likes" per day, please?

So much to like around here. :D

Cayenne

• Like 1