redd

You Are Only A Stranger Once

redd   

Being a new member, was so pleased with the warm welcome I received. I really enjoy "conversating" with other loyal fans. Have even made a few good friends that I feel as if we have known each other forever! Reconnecting with my love of Raspberries/EC and trying to get up to speed in a hurry. Want to say a HUGE thank you to Linda M, for her kindness. She allowed me to purchase the MARATHON MAN book (with 2 other Berry books as well) for a terrific price. She wanted to be sure they went to a good home where they would be loved! Just one example how the love of music can bring people together <3 Thanks again dear Linda

Gina (from Pa)

• Like 2

I have enjoyed "meeting" you through the site and learning about you and "talking" with you.It has been my favorite part of discovering this site.You have been so extremely nice to me and I always look forward to hearing from you.I am so happy you are enjoying the site and your renewed interest in EC/Raspberries.

• Like 1

redd   

Huge thx to Ashley & Cayennegirl as well, that we can share our love of music as well as the great gift of friendship! <3 <3

• Like 1