Sign in to follow this  
WC1215

Raspberries' Best

WC1215   

I was just on Amazon and saw MFSL is releasing Raspberries Best on LP in limited edition July 30. It can be pre-ordered now. Don't know if anyone else saw this.

LC   

Wow! Good find. I'm not buying vinyl these days, but... I have a friend who's suddenly into vinyl, and he may be interested. This is the album — Raspberries Best (Featuring Eric Carmen) — more responsible for hooking me on the band and Eric than anything else. Well, maybe it was Eric's first solo record hooked me a little sooner, but this compilation is what reeled me in for life.

It's $27.95, and it's due Aug. 27. I wonder if it'll include all the original packaging. I wonder if Eric and the boys get any royalties? I wonder if MoFi will promote it much.

It's cool that it comes out around the time of the new Eric solo compilations.... Maybe he should cobble together his band and play a few dates?  

WC1215   

Just received my copy about 10 minutes ago. It is #002815. Don't know how may copies were pressed but Amazon is now back ordered. A bonus that I didn't know about, it's pressed on red vinyl.

• Like 1