Sign in to follow this  
dianed

My apologies…

dianed   

I haven’t been around lately and I need to apologize if I missed anyone’s birthday. I have been extremely busy the past two months job hunting. After spending thirteen years working for a group of doctors, I will soon be let go, due to all the changes in the healthcare system. This particular job was actually my second job but it covered my entire rent. My full time day job just won’t cover all my expenses. Last month, I finally landed something which would have put me on easy street. I trained on the software every night for five hours for four weeks. I didn’t even get paid for this…that was the agreement. After all my time and effort, the job fell through. Now, I’m back to where I started…with nothing and no prospects !! Here I go again !!

Again….I’m so sorry if I missed any birthdays….hope you all understand.

James   

Anybody that doesn´t hire you is NUTS. They´ll never find anyone better.

P.S. I´m PISSSSSSSED. No excuses, you missed MY birthday. You´re forgiven for missing the other EC.Com barbarians´ birthdays, but MINE? Hu-uh..

crazy

Hi Diane!

I'm glad to see your post.

Actually I'm worried about you for about few days, and I think I will send a mail for you.

Your thoughtfulness for BD boys & girls are very much appreciated. Don't worry about it, you've been working so hard!

Take a rest!!! smile

AnneG   

Hey DianeD!! I owe you a call!

Perhaps the software training will come to good use in the job search. It's another skill you can chat about.

ira   

Just read your post...you know I'm always rooting for you..You've been thru so much.....It WILL get better...

dianed   

Thanks for the encouraging words !! It’s just so frustrating. The job market sucks !!! I even went back to school not too long ago and took additional college courses and I’m still not having any luck. Sure, I could take a job for $8 an hour, but I didn’t go to school to make that kind of money. I refuse to take any steps backwards. Hopefully, I’ll find something soon or maybe I’ll get real lucky and finally get the “six winning numbers†!!

Oh…and James…..If I remember correctly, your birthday has never been posted. I’ve never seen it listed on the calendar and it’s not on my list. Send me a PM and I’ll be more than happy to add it to my list. If I had to guess, I would say that your birthday is somewhere around February or March. You seem to have the characteristics of a Pisces. Hey !!! Maybe I can get a job managing your “Harem†!! Now…there’s an idea !! grin

James   

Yeah Diane, you nailed it, Pisces I am. Though I don´t even know what "Pisces" means.

And as for you managing The James Harem. I´ts an idea. But there is one problem. You´d likely want to sample the goods (James). And you´re over 19.

Oh well,

:-)

Sorry for being late Diane..jeez...the challenges in life..only means something great is coming your way...one thing James said is correct..they are 'nuts' for letting you get away...

Your the complete package..brains, beauty...and the the gift of smart ass...love you to bits..take care..Valorie heartpumpsmile

LC   

Diane,

Best wishes to you.... I hope you find a gig that you LOVE doing. That's the best kind of job to have: one that you enjoy, and one that you can't wait to get up and attack every day!

Best,

LC