Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIEMISSISSIPPI !! *Sept 18*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIE !

Wishing you all the best, All the fun, All the excitements, All the happiness, All the love, All the things you want, And a very Happy Birthday. spin

Your birth date means: “You Are a Chiefâ€

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.

You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.

Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.

You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September

angelina   

Happy Birthday, buddy! A great guy who will try any fantasy sport you want...wait, that may not have come out right!

Oh YES it did. LOl

Happy Birthday Paulie.............you're a great guy. Enjoy your day with some Crown XR!

Thanks to all of you for the warm birthday wishes. It was a pretty good day, though I am working early this week... have to keep the celebratory drinking to a minimum... Otherwise it was a great day. Thanks again for showing the love, as it were... I appreciate each and every wish...

And BV... a special "thanks" to you for making me gasp... I did not expect to see myself when I scrolled down the page! laugh

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PAULIE !!!

birthday

I can't believe I missed your special day. I'm so sorry! Wishing you a whole year of only the very best life has to offer for the very best friend anyone can have. You deserve all your heart's desires on your birthday and throughout the year, and you shall have them because you are a terrific guy! king

You DO inspire others--and I'm one of 'em!

I love being able to call you a friend!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar