conan1982

Raspberries Finished?

Nancy   

Me either! And as you know, I just started a new job working week-ends and.....I just finished a 48 hour work week-end.

It would be real nice if "we" all had a advance notice so if possible, "we" all could plan that trip! BUT most of all, it would be the last thing on my list of things to accomplish. Thinking it would truly be something so real to see Eric,  yet again!

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 1

redd   

Hey Nancy!

Geez, by no means do I wish to burst your bubble - but there is a real chance this tour might never happen. We may just have to 'worship and listen' from afar...lol ;)

I KNOW you are a firm believer in positive vibes, thoughts etc - so, then again there is always hope, right?!

Hope you are doing A-OK and are able to relax in your downtime from the new job.

redd :)

Nancy   

If you believe in Eric and for all that he stands for redd, which I think you do, then, believe this. I was there at the last "Raspberries" live show they did at The Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. I also met Eric and Jim personally after that show!

Eric's words were not only honest but they ment something to me that night. He told me personally that he would be back!

Not only that, it was the month of April when he said that to me. I, myself have faith and I believe Eric. The ball maybe in his court, but myself, I saw the look on his face when he told me that and it was quite clear that he ment that! As for work, it was a long hard shift but, I'm proud of myself because I didn't give up.... :) .....I got threw it! Thanks redd!.....xx.

~~~Nancy.~~~

• Like 4

redd   
On 11/11/2014 at 7:03 PM, redd said:

Hey Nancy!Geez, by no means do I wish to burst your bubble - but

there is a real chance this tour might never happen. We may just have to 'worship and listen' from afar...lol ;)

Hello Nancy,

I'm sorry I 'jumped the gun' in posting this rather crass statement - a case of misinterpretation.

I was not active on ec.com for a few months while dealing with a family crisis. I missed lots of topics and posts, etc during that time frame.

I was referring to a Raspberries Reunion when I said "it may never happen". Upon rereading the thread, I saw the topic was about E performing with the Kentucky Symphony. I know you are a strong believer in 'positivity' soooo - who really knows what the future may hold?!

Sorry for any confusion -

redd :)

• Like 4