Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC ! *Aug 11*

Eric,

Looking forward to wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday this year in person! Until then, hope you get everything you wish for. Happy Birthday, Eric!

Your pal,

Bernie

Kirk   

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays this year and always, Eric! birthday

ps- Bernie, can I go with you grin

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC !!! spinspinspin

birthday

Sending you a universe of wishes for the most beautiful happy birthday ever. Wishing you as much joy, love, peace, good health, good luck and prosperity as your heart can hold AND, of course, the most divinely, sublimely beautiful music, that of the ages, and, most especially, YOURS, past, present and future!

Adding the most personal and heartfelt thanks for all the music for all the years, and thanks in advance for what is to come. You always have been, are and always WILL BE my musical hero and absolute idol. king

You have been blessed with the most royal gifts a mortal can possess, and I look forward to your future endeavors! Wishing you all your birthday dreams come true, all at once!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar spin

Batman   

Happy Birthday to a very gifted musician, Thanks for the great songs you gave to us over the years. I play them in the Batmobile all the time!

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Eric, I hope you have some Ecstasy (not the drug!) on your birthday, and maybe an Overnite Sensation too! I Can Remember the reunion shows of 05-06...fantastic! We want you to Go All The Way and have a great Sunrise on the morning of your special day. Maybe you'll have a Change of Heart and Play On for us with some Cruisin' Music concert dates in 2012-2013. We will all be there to see you with Rose Coloured Glasses because we Wanna Be With You. Your fans hear have Hungry Eyes(and ears) for your performances, and we promise that if you do some shows, we won't try to put our Hands On You. But afterall, That's Rock'n'Roll!!! haha

Rob coolbirthday

GinaInOh   

birthdaybirthday Happy Birthday Eric... birthdaybirthday

I hope all your dreams come true.

and....Like every other lady out there.

wish I could spend it with you.. blush

Gina

Hari Huritau Eric. Birthday Greetings from New Zealand. birthday:updown:birthday We hope you have a really special day filled with love, laughter, family and cake. Our Prayer for you is that the coming year may bring you everything you want for yourself.

LOL and Birthday Blessings in abundance spinLuvLovespinLuvLove

Kiwi and Muzza.

Happy Birthday

It is the third to send you this message this year

Time goes by at all

You do not invite me to the birthday party at all

And

You do not try to sing at all

I try to listen to your old sad song tonight

It is foolish

It is sad

It is only it

And

Your old sad song is always...

Eternal

romance

illuminance

clair de lune

Your(Eric Carmen) i(second moon)

elle4ec   

Happy Birthday birthday, Eric heartpump ! I hope you are doing fantastic, and that life is treating you well! May this year bring you some of the joy, happiness, and contentment your music has brought to so many of us through the years! Needless to say, we miss you something fierce around here! Have a fabulous Birthday!

Love, Elle

angelina   

Hey Eric....Happy Booyah-Birthday. May your year be filled with peace, health, love and joy. Thank you for being the soundtrack of our lives!