Sign in to follow this  
James

Photo..

James   

This photo was taken during a seminar class I was attending. The girl next to me I got to know, she was a hoot!...she'll do some good for the world before it's all over.

James

James   

:-)

Here's another one. A group photo. The brunette girl just behind me to my right is Canadian and has been working in Niger for 4 years at a school she & her partners set up, educating girls etc.

Very tough job she has. She was cool. Smart, tough...and could take my "giving the business" and come back at me sometimes with more than I gave her.

I learned there are a lot of anonymous people sacrificing and doing good (great) work for the underprivelaged.

Here's the group photo:

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JamesJentgen/?action=view&current=IMG_3635.jpg

Very nice photo, James!

The company where I am working as a writer contributed the elementary school for Nepal.

And we'll be contributed a hospital for Kenya!

It's so important for save their lives and to get education for chirdren all over the world.

James   

I agree Aventurine.

The best way to do that is for the Developing World nations to do it themselves via individual freedom, transparency, rule of law, political stability and smart policy.

When I was in Ghana, I talked to some Ghanaians who have, or have influence with, positions of power. I was impressed with virtually everything I heard from them (re: policy etc.) and with everything I saw (vibrant budding democracy and free economy).

I believe Ghana king....is on the way!

James

James   

I'm going to Panama (in central America, not Florida) in a couple weeks for some more due diligence for my possible endeavor. That's where I'm thinking about relocating (living and working).

I still have a lot to learn about Panama overall, but it seems to be doing some things right also.

If anyone's interested, I'll report my findings on Panama when I get back.

P.S. I forgot in my due diligence to check if Panama allows harems. Gosh! I better get with my attorney on that . First things first!!

James

James   

Hey Muzz!!

To answer your question, I'm not sure. I actually decided Tuesday that I am picking up and moving to Panama. Big decision. Probably leave here in mid-summer.

Panama is on the Pacific. I'm in pretty good shape these days. Maybe on some Sunday afternoon, for my daily workout, I'll swim on over to New Zealand??

P.S. Great to see you posting again!

Panama is on the Pacific. I'm in pretty good shape these days. Maybe on some Sunday afternoon, for my daily workout, I'll swim on over to New Zealand??

James, you should swim on over to Japan next to New Zealand! LuvLovegrin

James   

Lew,

Good poem. I like it. But you need to be careful and protect your copyright.

I'd suggest signing and dating your poem. Like this:

Lew Bundles, 2012

James   

Anyway, I'm always glad to help you out Lew.

Always and Forever,

Your Friend and Chick Thief,

James

James   

James, you should swim on over to Japan next to New Zealand! LuvLovegrin

I can't turn that invitation down!

Muzz, New Zealand is going to have to wait..

;-)

Wow!

I'll make sure I'm waiting on the beach with a towel and Panama hat! laugh

Make that "IN nothing but a towel and Panama hat." and James will ride in on his own Tsunami wave!... But not too big of one. insane

Tsunami?

No.

It isn't good joke. Tony, you should know how many people daied of tsumami arrgh

Even if not too big one....I don't like it.

BTW I think James will comming to Japan with dolphin wearing bikini and perfume

or comming with surfin sheep!!! grin

I'm sure waiting on the beech with many of press

because it will be nominate to Guiness book!

Swim over from Panama to Japan!!! LuvLove

James, there is so much need in countries all around the world. I've had opportunity to go to the Dominican Republic and Haiti and also Kenya. Hard to say where I saw the greatest need. Haven't been to Panama, but I have no doubt that you will have your work cut out for you, whatever your venture may be.

It is a big, brave, and bold step to shut down your life (and your harem) while living abroad (as opposed to with a broad... :yikes: )

darlene   

Great pictures, James! You're not only adorable but interested in doing so much for people and the world at large. My kind of guy!

Best of luck and may every day be a diamond--like you.

:)--Love, Dar