Sign in to follow this  
luvpuppypt

'Hungry Eyes'

I hate crap quality music videos and I restore them as much as possible. It was great to finally work on 'Hungry Eyes' from the movie Dirty Dancing. Every time I listen to Eric sing this song I get goosebumps. :)

luvpuppypt said:

I can't seem to get embedding to work on here. If anyone has any suggestions or pointers please reply :D

By the way...here is how to embed on this website. Click on the 5th icon on the bar (enter media tag)..click on YouTube Video. click "allow" if that message comes on your screen..then, if you click the media tag icon again, you should get a bar where you can paste the location of your Youtube video. You will know you did it right when you "preview post"; you will see it. Hope that helps! Look forward to seeing more of your work! :cool: Jean

One of my subscribers suggested I share it with you and I hadn't thought about that before. So here I came and here it is! I have to admit I have played this song to death LOL

RaspBen   

Great picture quality! Sounds great. Welcome to a fun site!

PS: Hey Tony thought I saw you sportin that same hairdo on your facebook page. Your are his twin right? smile

Monica

This looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing. (Have you done Make Me Lose Control? That sooooo needs some work!)

One thing I've never understood about this video, why is that chick kissing the really unattractive guy, when she could have been very well making out with the hot one? And by "hot one" I mean Eric, but you all knew that.

Some women, stupid as they come!

I would love to do 'Make Me Lose Control' but unfortunately the vob/mpg file I have in my possession is of such rotten quality that nothing in the world can be done for it. If I ever get my hands on anything better for sure I'll work on it.

darlene   

A HUNDRED WELCOMES TO YOU, LOVEPUPPYPT!!! :spin:

What a terrific first post! FANTASTIC JOB !!! Thanks SO much for sharing your talent and the video with us. I love it!

Have fun here! Looking forward to your participation at EC.com!

:)--Darlene