Sign in to follow this  
RaspBen

Hi from Chi Town!

RaspBen   

Hi Everyone!

I have been on this site for about 6 mths and have met some great people. I was introduced to the Raspberries music at age 5 with Go All The Way. At that time I new nothing about the Raspberries or the man behind the music, I just new Eric's voice was like a lullaby. Fast forward 38 yrs later I heard Go All The Way on a oldies station this summer , I had not heard that tune in yrs and I decided to check out this band The Raspberries. I already knew some of Eric's music as a solo artist but had never listened to any other Raspberries tunes and since then I, my 8 yr son and 5 yr old daughter have been hooked. Especially my son and myself,I think this past summer we have acquired 8 cd's between your solo career and The Raspberries. I was glad my son picked up on your music he has a good ear for different types of music and listens to everything from Bocelli to Bon Jovi. He currently falls asleep to your Definitive collection (Bon Jovi was not happy being knocked out of the cd player). Anyway my son saw me on EC.com website one day just checking it out and noticed people were wishing Eric a Happy Birthday and wanted to send a Happy Birthday message to him,and thats how I joined EC.com. Many people have been very welcoming here with Robin being the first followed by Miriam ,Ira etc. Bernie you have created a wonderful site, like the improvements too! Eric is very lucky to have such a great friend!

Monica

• Like 1

Monica,

Although you also are new here, you have been so welcoming to me and I appreciate you!

We are both proof that Eric's music is so timeless that he can win new fans anytime. Quality and craft stand out for those that are lucky enough to be exposed to it. I wish I was a part of it all at the beginning (and sometimes, I daresay, I wish I was in Cleveland in 1970!! but, alas, I was still too young to enjoy it back then..LOL)

And good for you that your kids are getting it NOW!

Jean