Sign in to follow this  
James

Me (James)

I read this before you deleted it. I wish you wouldn't have James. It was well written and said a lot about who you are that many of us didn't know. Very impressive indeed and humble too.

If you still have the post, please repost it.

James   

Thanks Wendy. I'm glad I wrote it, posted it and left it up for a while. It felt good.

But it was too personal to leave up on a public message board forever. I knew that when I wrote it.

P.S. I still think you should run for Governor!

:-)

Wendy-Ann said:
I read this before you deleted it. I wish you wouldn't have James. It was well written and said a lot about who you are that many of us didn't know. Very impressive indeed and humble too.

If you still have the post, please repost it.

Well, I want to read your post, James.

Repost please!

You read my(and Elle's) "private" yesterday!

So it's a deal! ;)

ANDREA   
Tony Cartmill said:

James, I missed it! Can you PM it to me so I can finally figure out the enigma that is...James?!? :blink:

I missed it too! Indifferent

But, fortunately, I could repost the photos he had posted there...

He'd written about his amazing body and habilities while he used to be a full time-professional Tennis player! :D

I think He had also posted a pic of him (which I attach here too) embracing his beloved Hillary at that time???

1329377949_0.jpg

James,

I hate that I missed it. I was so interested to learn about the real you. I feel let down. Us old chicks were just wanting to know all the goods on you. :)

Your friend,

Suzanne

Hey, even serial killers can co-host a seminar for a couple of hours...James was too reserved as the thing went on...You could tell he was plotting something...his next victim. He had that Norman Bates vibe going on...:ph34r: