Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Disappearing Posts -- Please READ

Miriam, Of course I know there are members

from all over the country!!!

But do you remenber the thread ?

"For men only: no women allowed on this post"....

I can remenber.

At that time, I got angry and shocked.

And I wanted to stop it for Eric's honer.

Val(Canada) and Teragram(Ireland) agreed with me.

They said "That't too bad! Stop it!"

But many of Americans said,

"This is American way"

"You should obey American rules"

So I thought "it isn't international site"

It is the reason why I said

"This site grown up international site, now!!!"

Hi Aventurine,

I remember the thread of which you speak, I even re-read the thread and nowhere did I see anyone say: "This is American way" "You should obey American rules". Please know that.

This board is an international site, really, it is. However, because most of us (seem to be) Americans there are some things that get “lost in translationâ€. But I do truly believe this site welcomes all nationalities and wouldn’t be the same without all of our international friends. I wish there were more. smile

I see, Wendy smileheartpump

I might be thinking too much, coz you know, I'm almost NO ENGLISH at that time smirk

I spend the time here "a year and half".

I'm learning English and American and other countries culture, people, tradition.....here on this site!

It's great experiences for me! :thanx:

Then, I never change my thought for this site.

I must say again.

I am mature, and married and have a child. I am not a innocent girl or affected lady. Moreover, if it is OK in the standard of the world when even the content as it is not possible to allow it in Japan is indecent, it might be also good. Therefore, I do not intend to deny a sexual joke. If there are wit, a creativity, and an imagination there. I did not feel them on this case.

Then I want to inform you of another point that should be thought.

You know, Bernie added facebook & twetter function on EC.com recently.

How do you do if the conversation of this thread is delivered to the world through twetter?

I expect the following developments.

1."They are takikng such a INTERESTING talk title in the neme of Eric Carmen com. "

2."It’s funny! Let's participate ! "

Consequently, how do you do if many vulgar man come to the site?

The people only of the enjoyment of a sexual joke knowing neither Eric nor Raspberries. The function to refuse their invasions is not provided in com. I fear breaking a warm interpersonal relationship and mutual trust and warm like family.

Another version

1."They are takikng such a INTERESTING talk title in the neme of Eric Carmen com. "

2."Eric Carmen loved such talk ? "

3."Oh ! Carmen is such a person !"

Information has the possibility to keep doing a wicked change while it transmits.

I dislike advertising a wrong image of Mr.Eric Carmen whom I admired.

I do not care at all if I am other sites though you tell what story where. Finally, information sent on the site with the name of "Eric Carmen" will damage Mr.Eric Carmen's honor however. I dislike it.

Music!Music!Music!

Eric!Eric!Eric!

That's all!

Moreover, did you see the Bernie’s ather post about Internet recently?

I think that I was able to feel the desire to this site of Bernie though I hardly understand English.

What did you think of this contribution?

For some reason, I should put it at the top page.

Everybody please read again!

Okay, one more time:

Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of EricCarmen.com or any entity associated with this website.

Post content deemed inaccurate or derogatory towards Eric or his family is subject to removal (this includes direct links to and quotes from sources which contain content of a private or personal nature).

Please do not post topics or replies that are indecent, vulgar, crude, sexually-orientated, hateful or anything that could be considered to be offensive to other users. On the Message Board there are members from different countries, cultures and age groups. We ask that you please take this into consideration when posting.

Debates and discussions are always welcome and constructive criticism and opinions are valued but without the use of personal attacks, abuse or posting to provoke conflict.

Members joining purely to provoke conflict by posting in a controversial or a malicious manner, with the blatantly obvious aim of provoking a response, will be terminated. This Message Board is not the place for airing out personal grievances on any private matters. Please keep any serious disagreements off the forums.

Any Member who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

The Administrators and Moderators of this Message Board have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. If any user wishes to discuss further any actions applied to a thread or post, please contact one of the Moderators privately about it.

Thank you.

Bernie

Lew, It doesn't mean you.

There is a person who sent the mail which hurts others.

It(I don't want to say "he" or "she") send some PMs(It will be very unpleasant PM). I got the same kind of unpleasant PM recently from different person.

I wanted to show this Rure once again to the cowardice, foolish, silly one.

Lew, you sometimes be a bad boy, but you are NOT cowardice one! wink

M454K0   

There is a person who sent the mail which hurts others.

It(I don't want to say "he" or "she") send some PMs(It will be very unpleasant PM). I got the same kind of unpleasant PM recently from different person.

I wanted to show this Rule once again to the cowardice, foolish, silly one.

Excuse me, but are you talking about me? I did see the Shout Box yesterday and I am sure that it was about me. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I’d like to make this point clear that you’re the one who STARTED PMing me soon after I replied to your comment, so I just PMed BACK to you. Remember I have NEVER started PMing you. I had no intention of hurting your feelings, but if it was unpleasant, then yours was unpleasant to me, too. You should have replied to me on the thread from the start. That's all I wanted to say, PERIOD.