Venue: Winchester Music Hall
Address: 12112 Madison Ave, Cleveland

Ticket info: Call 212-226-5681
Prices: $15.00 General; $20.00 Reserved Seating

The band consists of Wally, Billy Sullivan, Bill March, Ed Brown and Rich Spina

marvin   
JohnO said:

Marv - Are you going to make this one?

John, I'm beginning to think that Kay plans shows around my family birthdays. The last show in October was the day before my birthday, and now this one in April is the day after Evan's! Timing will be an issue, again.

marvin said:

John, I'm beginning to think that Kay plans shows around my family birthdays. The last show in October was the day before my birthday, and now this one in April is the day after Evan's! Timing will be an issue, again.

At some point, we all have to sacrifice our family for our ex-berries...MAN UP, MARV! :D

marvin   

Hey Tony, I left my family on New Year's Eve to see the 'berries in Cleveland in 2004, and left again on my birthday to see Wally's show in Cleveland. Where were you? ;)

JohnO   

I'm probably going. After all, somebody has to report back here if Wally says anything that could be construed as objectionable, intentional or otherwise!

marvin   
JohnO said:

I'm probably going. After all, somebody has to report back here if Wally says anything that could be construed as objectionable, intentional or otherwise!

You rock, JohnO!

JohnO said:

John, while you are there, remember to enjoy Wally's guitar playing, too!

And Marvin, when any of the boys come to the West Coast, I am either THERE, or I total my car on the wet freeway trying to get THERE!

And FYI, my wife was in the hospital giving birth to our children during both West Coast concert dates...and I made my choice!...OK, maybe I'm stretching the truth on that last part... :blush:

marvin   

Sorry Tony, not good enough. If I can fly from Calgary to Vancouver to LA for the West Coast 'berries shows, and from Calgary to Toronto to Cleveland for the 'berries / Wally show, you can do it also. Get off your...Coast ;)