Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Rooftop Raspberries

Kirk   

Thanks, B! As far as location, there are some clues...the 'look' is late Side 3...they spent a lot of time in N.Y. and L.A. during this period...the skyline doesn't look high enough for N.Y., but there's enough smog to be L.A. (Hollywood area, around Capitol Records)...

angelina   

I agree with Kirk....doesn't look like Manhattan topography or architecture in the background....especially for midtown which is where the boys would be working....probably L.A.!

Calling on Eric! CALLING ON ERIC! ... Do you remember where the picture was taken?

It could be anywhere, even some parts of Manhattan don't have many skyscapers; plus some rooftops on the westside overlook the Hudson River with a view of New Jersey.

Kirk!...And here we have been trying to crack the vault in Eric's estate (Ah, the treehouse and the doberman's)...when all I had to do was buy you and the wife tickets to Justin Bieber at Staples Arena, and then break into YOUR place! :angry:

Kirk   

Ah yes, Tony, those were the good ol' days! Who knew Eric was reading about our zany antics!!

If you stop by the house and I'm not home, don't forget to say hello to Dudley:

dudley.jpg

All 200 pounds of him :yikes: