Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKYNROBYN1977 !! OCT 12

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Robin ! birthday

Eat some cake. Just dive right into that big scoop of ice cream. Chug a drink that makes you all giggly. It's your birthday! Enjoy! smile

If you were born on October 12: Your appetite for life and experience is big, but you also know that you have to work to achieve all that you want. Although your emotions run deep, you are a practical person with a sound mind and intelligent outlook. You are charismatic, original, and your interests are many and varied. Your sense of humor is sarcastic. Seldom afraid of a challenge, your approach to problems is to embrace them and then conquer them! You are charismatic, bold, and intelligent.

2011 will be a Number Three year for you. Ruled by Jupiter. This is a year of sociability. It is a friendly time, when it is easy to enjoy life and other people. Focus is on personal freedom, reaching out to others, making new friends, and exploration. You are more enthusiastic and ready for adventure. It is likely to be a rather lighthearted year, when opportunities for "play" time are greater than usual. It's also a good year for expressing your creativity. Advice -reach out, but avoid scattering your energies.

Guest Rachan   
Guest Rachan

Happy Happy Birthday to my fellow shoe lover....bargain hunter..my workout buddy...the one who commiserates when I lament about the trials of mothering a teenage girl & most importantly...another woman whose feet can't touch the floor when she sits on her sofa...(I feel your pain) laugh

Robin I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday & an amazingly happy year.

You're a sweetie !! birthdayhappy

James   

You always reach out and try to make people here feel welcome. You're a very nice person.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!..

James

missm   

Happy Birthday Robin, my BBF!!! We've had so many adventures together here on this board!! You're a great friend and a very classy lady!!

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Wishing the best birthday ever to one of the nicest ladies on this site. I hope you spend your special day having alot of fun with those you love the most. Good health and prosperity throughout the next year and beyond. birthday

lori   

Happy Birthday, Robin. You were one of my first friends here on EC.Com. Thanks for accepting me just as I am, and enjoy your day to the fullest! birthdayhappy

A big Happy Birthday Robin! Thanks for being a great chat buddy and inviting me to join in with you and the other lovely ladies on ec.com. It has been fun getting to know you. Hope your day was wonderful!! birthday