Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Raspberries in Texas!

This RARE unpublished photo shows Scott McCarl and Eric Carmen on stage at a Raspberries concert on February 3, 1974 at Liberty Hall in Houston, Texas.

"I Don't Know What I Want?" Wait... yes I do. I want a Time Machine so I can go back and watch these young kids kicking up a storm from coast-to-coast in support of their just-released (and critically acclaimed) Starting Over LP. LP? It's that big plastic thing you stuck in that spinning thing with the needle on it that made music!

laugh

Listen to them rock:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT

The last 1:30 of that track is so effing spine-tingling, I just can't contain my enthusiasm! Holy sh@t! Wake up, baby! It's Monday morning, EricCarmen.com style!

Bernie

Kirk   

That was hot (and cool)! Who needs coffee when you can have Raspberries first thing in the morning!?! Thanks, B!

Who needs coffee when you can have Raspberries first thing in the morning!?!

Ya know Kirk...I have to admit, coffee isn't exactly what comes to mind when I look at this photo.

Can't help it.

I'm a chick. wink

The last 1:30 of that track is so effing spine-tingling...

WOW! Is that where guys tingle when they listen to this?

I have to admit.

I'm glad I'm a chick. grin

Blimey O'Reilly that was good!!! Superb recorded sound quality - Astonishing vocal from Eric; the sound of Wally's guitar is amazing, brilliant drumming from Mike and that twangy Ric bass of Scott's. Such a crime that they only made the one album, but WHAT an album!

Got any more from that concert you'd like to share Bernie? (Please?) pray

Gary

"Listen to them rock:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT ...

Excellent sound quality, feels like you're right there; every squeak of the microphone and murmur from the crowd can be heard. I was listening through my headphones and the tapping sounds made me think that someone had entered the room behind me.

And after that closing, the band must have had to take a break! spin

Superb performance by all, especially Eric's vocals. Also nice to see an unpublished photo. Thanks for posting!

RaspBen   

Eric screams better than Steven Tyler from Aerosmith , Sammy Hagar from Van Halen and Roger Daltry from the WHO! Amazing !!!!! Such eye candy too yum ! From Raspben's mom