Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOSSY !! *March 29*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Hossy ! birthday

Here’s hoping your day is filled with family, friends, presents and lots of birthday cake !! Enjoy !! spin

If you were born on March 28: You are determined, independent, and possess a style you can truly call your own. Seemingly fearless, you find your own way in life and determinedly achieve what you set out to do. Your sincerity wins you respect, and your spontaneity and enthusiasm are infectious. You are a pioneer and your vision is big. Insecurities and worries are often well hidden.

2011 will be a Number Eight year for you. Ruled by Saturn. This is a year of power and accomplishment. Actively seeking to expand, taking educated risks, and moving forward are highlighted. This is a year of opportunity, particularly in the material and business world, and opportunities need to be seized. It's generally not a year to find a new love partner, simply because the focus is on the material world and your place in the world. This is a problem-solving year in which you can expect real, tangible results. Advice - take action, plan ahead, seize opportunities.

Laura   

Happy Birthday, Hossy! Even though I know it's a difficult time in your country, I hope you can enjoy your birthday and have a special day!

elle4ec   
Happy Birthday, birthday Hossy! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos of Eric with us here! Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the people in Japan.

hossy   

I wish sincerely to express my gratitude for the word of congratulation of everybody.

Now, my country is the worst situation.

However, the stricken area revives without fail by powerful people.

We wish to express our gratitude for support of everyone.

We never give up.

We NEVER SAY DIE.

Thanks for EVERYBODY so much.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOSSY!!! birthday

My continued hopes and prayers for the people of Japan in recovering from the recent tragic events. Rob

Hossy...this is not only a Happy Birthday Wish for you on your special day...but a 'kudos' of sort for your people who have faced such devastation but continue to march forward...Best Wishes and Good Luck to all of you...

missm   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOSSY! May your special day be filled with friends, family, joy and cake!! I'm glad you are safe and well and since you've shared so many great photos of Eric with us here...I thought it appropriate that you have a "camera cake" for your birthday!!

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSSY!!!

birthday

Wishing you a day as special as you are, with nothing but fun, love and happy surprises. So blow out those candles and make a BIG wish!

May you have happiness and joy the whole year through.

:)--Love, heartpump Darlene

LC   

Hi Hossy, I hope you have (or had!) a happy birthday! Actually, this probably won't be your favorite birthday, given the struggles caused by the 'quake and tsunami, but I hope things will get back to normal, or at least closer to normal, soon.

Keep posting, my friend!

Best,

Larry

hossy   

Thank you so much everybody!

The congratulation of everybody gives me courage and hope.

I never forget the birthday of this year.

I wish to express my gratitude to everybody.