Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS M !! *March 19*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Miriam ! birthday

May your special day be as special as you are ! spin Happy Birthday !

If You Were Born Today, March 19: You are a little hard to understand, but that is part of your quirky charm. You have an original sense of humor, and you are given to extremes of feeling. You can certainly be temperamental, and often very determined to get your way, but you are also a caring, compassionate, and perceptive person who is forgiving and aware.

2011 will be a Number Eight year for you. Ruled by Saturn. This is a year of power and accomplishment. Actively seeking to expand, taking educated risks, and moving forward are highlighted. This is a year of opportunity, particularly in the material and business world, and opportunities need to be seized. It's generally not a year to find a new love partner, simply because the focus is on the material world and your place in the world. This is a problem-solving year in which you can expect real, tangible results. Advice - take action, plan ahead, seize opportunities.

marlene   

Wishing you the HAPPIEST of Birthdays, Miriam !! You're such a sweet and special person, and a great friend! I'm hoping you have an AMAZING day today, and that it's the beginning of a very Blessed year filled with happiness and love ! birthday

Shelley   

Happy Birthday Miriam..I hope you get pampered and spoiled on your special day..you deserve it Mama birthday Make sure you feed TJ lots of cake grin

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL "MISSM" MIRIAM !!!

birthday

Beauty, brains, intuition, compassion, sweetness, a fantastic sense of humor, all tied up in a big bow of endless love, that's you, Miriam!

Wishing you the happiest birthday on earth and we KNOW one present you're going to receive this birthday year will be the VERY VERY BEST you could ever get! heartpump

Wishing you love, good luck and rainbows and lollipops all year long with nothing but the best for you, 'cause you deserve "NOTHING BUT THE BEST"! You ARE the best! king

Love you to bits and pieces!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Happiest of Birthdays Miriam...I don't need to hope you have a wonderful day cuz I know you just will...I hope that hubby of yours starts your day off with a wonderful birthday breakfast in bed...with lots of fun filled surprises for the rest of the day...

The biggest poster with the biggest heart..Love and Best Wishes Valorie & family... birthdaysmile