Sign in to follow this  
DeanTylerVO

"Lost" Eric video tape found!!!

To all true EC fans!... I fianlly cleaned out my storage unit today and found the video tape from around 1998 or so of Eric playing in a charity baseball game in Fort Myers, Florida wearing an Indians uniform to boot. I have to have it transferred to dvd so I can edit it down and upload parts of it here on the site for all to enjoy. Look for it soon!!!

It's been years since I have viewed it myself, so I am excited as well to see what all is on it.

Dean

Hey All, The tape transfer went well to Dvd, so be on the lookout here for some never before seen clips of EC in action on the baseball diamond and behind the scenes from around 1999 or so, fun to watch!!

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

I videotaped both Raspberries concerts at the Highline Ballroom in NY City. Maybe I should try to post some of the better recordings( like where I am not shaking the camcorder, or people are standing in front of me...not the performance quality, that was fabulous).

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

When you are huddled on the floor amid hundreds of jumping, dancing fans without a tripod, the camcorder tends to move.