Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEATLEJAY ! *Feb 20*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Jay !! birthday

You only have one birthday a year - so party hearty! grin

If you were born on February 20: You possess poise and grace and while you may come across as very patient and calm, you can be impulsive and restless. Sensitive and concerned, partnerships mean a lot to you. You are always aware of others and their needs, and this is factored into your own decisions. You thoroughly enjoy being there for someone you love. Creative and intuitive, you are able to make something of your talents, but were not meant to focus on only one or two paths. As much as you crave security, you also need movement and small changes to keep you inspired.

2011 will be a Number Eight year for you. Ruled by Saturn. This is a year of power and accomplishment. Actively seeking to expand, taking educated risks, and moving forward are highlighted. This is a year of opportunity, particularly in the material and business world, and opportunities need to be seized. It's generally not a year to find a new love partner, simply because the focus is on the material world and your place in the world. This is a problem-solving year in which you can expect real, tangible results. Advice - take action, plan ahead, seize opportunities.

LC   

Hey, BJay! Happy birthday wishes to one of our fiercest competitors in Raspberries Football and Raspberries Baseball! Hope you have a great day, my friend.

Best,

LC

PS: What would a BeatleJay birthday wish be without "I'm a Rocker"?

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEATLEJAY !!!

birthday

Wishing you nothing but the very best birthday you can possibly have tomorrow. I'm playing a concert, so I'll play it for you.

Hoping all is well with you and your family. Wishing you a whole year of beautiful things because you truly deserve all of them! king

I miss you! Come and post and let us know what's going on with you.

I was listening to "I'm A Rocker" the other day, and when it came to the "jump and get up on the table" part, I not only thought of you with love, but actually SAW you doing it that nightin my mind's eye!

:)--Love you! heartpump -- Darlene

Hi guys! Thanks for the greetings, I really appreciate that. It's nice to know that I am remembered fondly by you all. I've been pretty busy of late, but won't be a stranger. Sorry to report that I was unable to 'jump and get up on the table' on my birthday. I dislocated my knee cap last week (yeah, it really hurt!) So no jumping for a while.

marlene   

JAY !! I'm so sorry I'm late ! I'm hoping you had a wonderful BIRTHDAY and am wishing you the most amazing and happy year EVER ! Miss you, my friend ! Say hi to Lisa ! birthday