Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN O !! *Feb 6*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, John! birthday

I hope your special day is full of wonderful surprises !! happy A colossal hug to you!

If you were born on February 6: You are a peace-loving person who is sincerely concerned for others. There is an intuitive and even psychic side to you, and you tend to radiate a calm and appealing manner that readily attracts others. In fact, you are generally considered extremely attractive no matter what you look like, as you radiate a special warmth that is hard to resist. You have strong principles and values, but you can also be quite self-indulgent, although usually unapologetically so. Love and family mean the world to you.

2011 will be a Number Three year for you: Ruled by Jupiter. This is a year of sociability. It is a friendly time, when it is easy to enjoy life and other people. Focus is on personal freedom, reaching out to others, making new friends, and exploration. You are more enthusiastic and ready for adventure. It is likely to be a rather lighthearted year, when opportunities for "play" time are greater than usual. It's also a good year for expressing your creativity. Advice -reach out, but avoid scattering your energies.

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN O !!!

birthday

Wishing a very happy birthday to a special EC.com friend who truly deserves the very best of all special days! Wishing you loads of cake, ice cream, gifts, love with family and friends and those BIG birthday wishes come true, not just on your special day, but all year long as well.

May you have an extraordinarily beautiful year, John!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

marlene   

Happy Birthday ! You KNOW how I much I wish I could sing to you ! lol (ok, I promise...never again on a busy DC street corner) smile Love ya, JohnO !

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WISH A very Happy Birthday (on the actual day that is)to the music Dean of ericcarmen.com, fellow Yankee fan and my personal friend John O. Many , many more my friend. - TOMMY

ira   

Happy Birthday John...So glad you listened to the Equals when Eddy Grant sang.."Baby Come Back"..to EC.com.

LC   

Happy Birthday ! You KNOW how I much I wish I could sing to you ! lol (ok, I promise...never again on a busy DC street corner) smile Love ya, JohnO !

Wow, JohnO! I hope you take up Marlene on that offer! (Marlene, how do I get a birthday serenade?)

Oops — off topic. Happy belated birthday wishes, JohnO. Hope it was a great one (it was for me, but... the Pack.... Oops, off topic again). Anyway, I was noticing on one of those Internet daily-tidbit sites that you're in great company with Feb. 6 birthdays: Ronald Reagan, Bob Marley, Fabian, Tom Brokaw, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Natalie Cole, Axl Rose, and, of course, the great Bambino, Babe Ruth. Good stuff!

JohnO   

Thanks, everybody, for the b-day wishes! Yesterday was a lot better than Feb. 6 last year, when DC got hit by a blizzard, and I was hunkered down in the house, waiting for the power to come back on most of the day.

Guest RACHAN   
Guest RACHAN

That's a fantastic story!!

They're the type of moments that get us thru the rest of lifes crud..

Sounds like a great night! smile