Sign in to follow this  
dianed

Happy Birthday, Julie ! *Jan 10*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Julie !! birthday

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of you to the world !! spin Have a very special day !

If you were born on January 10: You are exceptionally hard working, organized, intelligent, and efficient. Some of you can be accused of being workaholics, and sometimes this comes from a fear of being poor or needy. You are a friendly person and you carry yourself especially well so that others easily respect you. Others generally appreciate your straightforward approach to life, as well as your practical and sound mind.

2011 will be a Number Six year for you. Ruled by Venus. This is a year of relative contentment. It is a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed under this vibration have a better chance for longevity. You are able to attract others, and material things as well, this year. This is a good year for establishing harmony in the family and in the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire.

missm   

Julie there is nothing like a birthday to make us girls want to get all glammed up!! I know you probably have all that you need to make that "magic" happen, but just in case you didn't here are some extras!!

Also, I've included shoes...okay one is missing and I will try to find it! Actually, I think you are trying on the missing shoe right now...I see it's a good fit. Girl, please put them both on! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!!

birthday

So sorry I missed your special day. Wishing you a wagonload of good wishes for the entire year, sending vibes for only the very best life as to offer, since you so truly deserve it!

smileheartpump Love, Dar