Sign in to follow this  
Raspyrock

Tuesday Night Football

Party like it's 1946, 2010 ..... or 2011???

With an expanded format next year likely, is it possible?

Two teams, each going into the bye week anyway, could be set up for the grid-iron. NBA & NHL may not like this though.

All about TV revenue.

angelina   

I read somewhere that 17 of the top 20 rated prime time TV shows this past cycle were NFL games. Plus for 16 consecutive weeks this year.....a NFL game was the highest rated TV show of the week. That's Prime Time baby!!!

The biggest increase in audience - women age 18-49. I have no doubt there will be more NFL programming into other evenings.

One thing I have to applaud the Baltimore Ravens for is they are the first and only NFL team to have an official fan club dedicate to the female fans only. I would like to see this for all the teams!

We'll know the babes are on equal footing when the teams start having male cheerleading squads! shocked

Tuesday Night Football... I can see FOX going for that, filling their schedule on Tuesday, trying to chip away at NCIS' ratings... and holding the fort for American Idolotry... laugh

...when the teams start having male cheerleading squads! shocked

Male cheerleaders disguise themselves under less sissy names like cheer athletic squads and stunt teams. Notice the guys in the pink teeshirts and black shorts who do "cheer dancing" in this video:

missm   

marathon mama, I never pay much mind to the Cheer Dancers (whom I also call "spotters") only because most of them are not particularly eye catching. Now if this guy (or our own Booyah Boy) were on the field...I would definitely pay attention...

Salacious photo alert!!

I just love a man with great teeth, a gorgeous smile and a hot body...

angelina   

well miriam.....I appreciate being thrown into the same ring (pun intended) as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.....he seems like a VERY likeable guy. (I know Bonnie likes him).

Speaking of male cheerleaders....wasn't George W. Bush a cheerleader @ Yale? I think he was.

Upon further research...Bush was a cheerleader at Andover.