Sign in to follow this  
dianed

Happy Birthday, JuliaAllByMyself ! *Jan 1**

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Julia !! birthday

The first birthday of the New Year !! spin Have an absolutely fantastic, stupendous, terrific and awesome day!!

If you were born on January 1, you are a respectable and strong-willed person who can easily intimidate others simply because others are in awe. You are a highly independent person, although without others around you, you cannot keep control! It's not that you need to control everything, but you do like having the upper hand, and you generally are reasonable as a leader as well. Your willpower is enormous if you choose to use it, and certainly takes you far. Fear of success and fear of failure are possible downfalls for you--while they are different fears, they lead a person down the same path of accomplishing less than what they are capable of.

2011 will be a Number Six year for you. Ruled by Venus. This is a year of relative contentment. It is a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed under this vibration have a better chance for longevity. You are able to attract others, and material things as well, this year. This is a good year for establishing harmony in the family and in the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire.

To my sweet old EC'c friend. I hope your birthday and your new year starts out with a big celebratory bang! most of all in the year ahead may all the dreams you wish come true.

Hope to meet you in London in late April! What a treat that willl be! birthdayLuvLove

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JULIA !!!

birthday

I'm so sorry I missed your special day by 2 hours!!! frown

But I'm sending you wishes for a GLORIOUS belated birthday and a FANTABULOUS whole year ahead. With Stevie, I know you'll have had BOTH !!!

You are such a loving, beautiful friend and I'm so lucky to be counted among your friends, Julia. I'm also so glad for the time we've been able to spend together because knowing you is definitely one of the highlights of my life!

Wishing you only the very best life has to offer: Peace, joy, happiness, good health, good luck and prosperity. You truly deserve them all. king

And also love, but...you already have a MOUNTAIN of that!

Love you SO much!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Coo, thanks everyone for the lovely messages and thank you to Diane for originally posting !! I had a really wonderful and emotional birthday. smile

I coped with giving blood a couple of days before, so thank you to all the people here who gave me encouragement. Stevie’s session was much quicker than mine (I couldn't clench and unclench my hand), but he has some lovely bruising.

Gail ~ it would be great to meet you when you come to London !

Thanks again, everyone. HAPPY NEW YEAR !! spin

PS: Tim ~ my nephew met Ozzy recently and he said he was a really, really nice guy, stopping to chat to him and shake his hand. He couldn’t believe it ! smile

missm   

Happy Belated Birthday JuliaAllByMyself!! birthday

It does not get better for any of us girls than being QUEEN for a day in a nice bed (complete with crown and scepter) and a great new pair of shoes...here are yours!! Okay one shoe is missing, its probably under the pillow!

PS: Tim ~ my nephew met Ozzy recently and he said he was a really, really nice guy, stopping to chat to him and shake his hand. He couldn’t believe it ! smile

That's awesome! I'm going to see him next month in Michigan - I'm hoping he comes to Wisconsin too!

Tim