Sign in to follow this  
missm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

missm   

Since my dear friend Kiwi politely asked us to "catch up" since it is already New Year's Eve in New Zeland I thought I would go ahead and post this....

To all of my friends on EC.com...you are some of the kindest, smartest, funniest, sweetest, most thoughtful people I know!! I enjoy your humor and am constantly dazzled by your brilliance!!

I hope that 2011 will be a year in which all of your hope, dreams and asipirations will come to fruition!!

I'll catch everone on the "flip side" on Monday!! Party on and Peace out!! - The M! grin

PS - I've got a secret!! My 2011 will include a new family memeber who is due to arrive on August 27, 2011!!

MikeC   

Happy New Year.

On the HBO Channel at 9:00 PM (E.S.T.) Bette Midler. A pre-tapped 70 minute show from Las Vegas. I guess it's the same time in different time zones.

What else, I'll keep checking - There's The Bay City Rollers in L.A.("Saturday Night", "I Only Want To Be With You"; "You Made Me Believe In Magic").

A Tribute Band to Journey

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Congratulations on the exciting news, Miriam. I know that 2011 will be a memorable year in your house! Rob santa

marlene   

Happy New Year everyone !!

Miriam..you already KNOW how thrilled I am for you !! happy <--see ?

2011 is going to be a fabulous year at EC.Com !!

lori   

Wishing each and very one of you a very happy NEW YEAR. Enjoy your festivities and stay safe. A special contratulations to missm. You will have a very nice 2011 I'm sure! wink

I am thankful for having my EC.com family back again this year. May the New Year be filled with all the wishes you hve in your heart and may we all be back here next year to post again! Love all of you tonz!

Miri......Auntie Gail is so happy LuvLove

Kirk   

Happy New Year!

Congrats on the family news, miss M! Do the pink slippers mean you'll be naming her 'Erica' grin

darlene   

Right back atcha, Missm!

I am ALWAYS dazzled by YOUR brilliance!

I echo Miriam's wishes for the entire EC.com family:

To Eric, Wally, Dave, Jim, Bernie, all board members and their families, I wish you all a golden year of happiness, love, peace and prosperity, and...beautiful music!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

missm   

It would be extremely rude and remiss of me not to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all who extended congrats and well wishes on my pending new arrival. I am beside myself with joy and excitement and am ecstatic that my little one is already being welcomed into the EC.com family. Such a great group of Aunties and Uncles! From both of us...THANK YOU!!