Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RASPBERRYBELLE !! *Dec 30*

dianed   

Happy Happy Birthday, Belle !! birthday

Wishing you all the great things in life and hoping your birthday will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. spin Enjoy your special day !

The “Ace of Hearts†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents: “Love and Happinessâ€.

“Aces†are leaders. Ambitious, energetic, motivated, and dynamic. They are independent people who easily initiate new projects. If expressed negatively, they can be over-bearing, impatient, and self-centered.

“Hearts†are sensitive, emotional, supportive, affectionate, sensual, caring. Hearts are the suit of youth, love, romance, creativity, sensuality, self-indulgence, and pleasure. They can be ruled by their emotions. On the negative side, they can be lazy and emotionally manipulative, and they can hold a grudge.

missm   

Happy Happy Birthday Belle

Hope your party goes real well

What goes on there I will not tell

Happy Happy Birthday Belle birthday

May your special day bring you more love, joy and happiness than your hands and heart can hold!! Also, lots and lots of presents, cake and ice cream too!

Since all of us girls like a stylish handbag...here's one for you!!

darlene   

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BELLE !

birthday

I'm sorry I missed your special day. Because you're so special.

Wishing you your dreams come true in the coming year and happiness, love and peace.

I've SO enjoyed all your posts. Keep 'em comin'!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

Thank you all for the lovely Birthday thoughts and wishes. I'm late in replying because my land line phone and internet have been out since before Christmas until about one hour ago. Of course I went right away to this site because I missed you all so much and am trying to catch up on the posts.

Enough about me.

Happy New Year to all my friends at ec.com.

Love,

Belle

Oh no, then you must have missed the presents from Santa! santa (unless you were able to log on some other way)

Otherwise, I guess there's always next year, when I hope there will be more surprises.

Happy belated birthday! birthday

Belle,I was so sorry to miss your birthday!

Happy Happy belated birthday !!!! birthday

I always think that "I wish I could do English like you"!

You are one of the most sophisticated lady!

Aventurine,

I never thought of myself as sophisticated but I must say no amount of sophistication can compare with the beauty of what comes from your heart, dear, when you communicate with us here at ec.com.

Belle