Sign in to follow this  
James

Thanks

James   

Thanks again Bernie for what of yourself you put into this website. I think this place has done a lot of good in keeping alive Eric Carmen's music (his music is the best).

This site is also an internet community that is probably not matched out there on the web in regards to quality members, posting and content.

Also thanks to Tim and Diane for the time you guys spend doing your thing. You guys do a great job of moderating - you're not overbearing but when action needs to be taken you take it.

Ok, that's enough nice for now!..

:)

I am wondering what was "moderated" but I figure it is none of my business. Sometimes posters here can get carried away with their humor, and what is funny to one person can be offensive to another.

Once I walked into a room that had a deafening silence. I figured based on the expressions on peoples' faces at the time that I had just missed something. I later found out that a big argument had indeed just occured. Here I can't see peoples' expressions but I get the same feeling...

I don't get to check in sometimes for long stretches and therefore miss out on certain threads. I hope that nothing serious happened here, but true Eric Carmen fans won't let anything others say stop them from being fans. (Sticks and stones...)