Sign in to follow this  
Wickedgail2

I need to apolgize

Hello All!

I used to post here as just Wickedgail and just seemed to fall off the face of the earth. I need to explain why.

When Tommy died he left me with nothing but trouble. I was facing two law suits and was in finanical ruin. Sometime in Decenber of '07 I just lost it. I had a full fledged nervous breakdown. I became a recluse in my house and just stopped communicating with the world. I fell into a depression I had never known that it could exist.

On the 13th of May "08 I tried to end my life. I was found a few days latter. My lettercarrier caled the PD when my mail started to pile up. Do to the good care I recieved at a local hospital, I survived. I am well on my way to recovery and getting back on my feet.

In the haze I am sure I hurt some people here an I am truly sorry. I will only come back and post here again if you want me to. If not thank you for being my cyber friends when I needed it. And the weekend at Bernie's '07 was a highlight of my life. I love and bless you all!

Gail

Hey Gail,

Great to see you again!

Sorry to hear about your rough stretch. Please know that you are more than welcome here and you are among friends.

I remember that you were excited to meet up with a bunch of us at the last show in CA - or was it Cleveland, and all of a sudden you were gone.

Weekend at Bernie's V was an amazing event! smile

Welcome back,

Tim

MikeC   

I think this is the best time to come back, Gail.

There is so much going on, now.

You'll notice that Billy is starting a solo career music perfomance tomorrow in Chicago.(That's on the 'Come Around And See Me' Threads- My Tribute To Jim, Wally, & Dave).

Great debates, people putting you tube music videos up.

Advice, sharing, poems, jokes. Sometimes speaking in other languages. I'm one of them.

And yes, the joys and sorrows that others have experienced.

Glad you're back. Don't worry, we'll get you laughing sooner or later.

And don't forget movies for great therapy, too. They help people to laugh and cry.

Gail, Slide right in and grab a seat on this cyber-rollercoaster of loonies that we call the ec.com message board.

And ending your life then would have been the biggest waste of talent since...well,...since E.C. stopped writing songs in the mid 90s. wink

dianed   

Gail,

I'm so very sorry you went through such a hard time. I'm happy to hear that you got the help you needed. It's so good to see you back !!

Diane

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Welcome back to the new, improved Gail 2.0 !!! Hope you post alot of interesting ideas. Know any good government conspiracy theories???!!! Rob

WOOHOOO!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! We have been so worried about you. Sorry to hear you've had such a hard time, but we're thrilled you've come through it.Thank you for your courage to feel that you could share with us what you've been through.

LOL and many Blessings

Kiwi and Muzza.

marlene   

Gail !!! I'm SO glad you're back...you were missed !!! happy

(and you have nothing to apologize for .... the important thing is that you're ok !)

Donna L   

happyDear Gail, I am fairly new compared to the others, but I look forward to your posts. Sorry you had such a rough couple of years. Please-- just look to the future.

Donna L

missm   

Welcome back , Gail!! I don't know you, but am happy that you are on the road to recovery!! I hope that your progress will continue and I look forward to reading your posts and interracting with you!! happy

Gail,

I'm glad your'e corresponding again on this sight.

The posters here are such compassionate and caring people I don't think you need to be shy about sharing what's in your heart and mind.

Sometimes through experience comes wisdom and you may be a valuable source when we are in need.

Belle

To one and all THANK YOU! Your welcome words and love have warmed my heart!

Especially Eric and Bernie! Thank you both for allowing me to return to the board. I look forward to many great times in the future!

Gail

Hi Gail,

I just read your post and it indeed touched my heart. So happy you are back on the board and I look forward to getting to know you. smile

Wendy