Sign in to follow this  
TOMMY TUNES

2010 ALDS & NLDS Predictions

I would like to see as many as possible.

Here's mine:

Yanks over Twins

Rays over Rangers

Phillies over Reds

Giants over Braves

I further predict:

Yanks over Rays

Phillies over Giants

and then

Phillies over Yanks (although my heart screams Yanks)

angelina   

I agree with the NL

In the AL I merely have the Rays knocking off the Pinstripes.

Nonetheless I have the Phillies beating the Rays in the WS.

Hope your boys prove me wrong!

BTW the Mets still suck! grumpy

My predictions are based on absolutely nothing.

Texas over the Rays

Yankees over the Twins

Phillies over the Reds

Giants over the Braves

Then...

Yankees over the Rangers

Phillies over the Giants

Then...

Phillies over the Yankees

I'm pulling for Texas, though. smile

Kirk   

The L.A. teams didn't even get a whiff of the playoffs this year.

I remember TT rooting for the Lakers (who cares if his motive was hating Boston fans) so, in the tradition of the Godfather (another TT favorite), I'll take the Yanks for as long as they're in it!

GMan   

Roy (Doc) Halladay is pitching a no-hitter through 7 innings in the first NLDS game against the Reds. Friggin' guy is AMAZING!

The L.A. teams didn't even get a whiff of the playoffs this year.

I remember TT rooting for the Lakers (who cares if his motive was hating Boston fans) so, in the tradition of the Godfather (another TT favorite), I'll take the Yanks for as long as they're in it!

What a guy!! Hell of a memory too!

Roy (Doc) Halladay is pitching a no-hitter through 7 innings in the first NLDS game against the Reds. Friggin' guy is AMAZING!

I know I just turned radio on. He is tough. How about predictions GMan?

I'm loaded with sentiment on this one...

Rays over Texas cause I'm a Rays fan...

Twins over Yankees cause I don't want to face off with the Yankees... we "know each other too well"...

Braves over Giants cause I grew up a Braves fan

Reds over Phils cause I don't want to face off with the Phillies... for the same reason...

Braves over Reds

Rays over Twins

and

Braves over Rays... in a walk-off 7th game... because the NL finally got home field advantage after the moron commisioner decided that the All Star game should afflict the World Series!!! frown

GMan   

Roy Halladay pitches a no-hitter in his first ever appearance in post season play. 1 walk shy of a perfect game. Phils 4...Reds 0. The guy is a hell of a pitcher. I've watched him in the American League for the 10 years he pitched for the Toronto Blue Jays. I knew he would really dominate over in the National League.

Hey Paulie! It's only the second day of the playoffs , 2 teams haven't even played yet but you can stick a fork in them Rays, they're done.

...and BTW , ALTHOUGH i HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEIR gAME 2 i UNDERSTAND THEY ARE REAL CLASSLESS SHOWING UP THE UMPIREs. What was that y9uwere saying last week about their "classy" manager. He got thrown out today and his players are making buffoons of themselves. Can't spell "classy" without A-S-S. tHAT'S jOE mADDON AND HIS rAYS. aLSO UNDERstand their devoted fans were leaving the gamew in the 6th. Time to move that franchise out to a more deserving area.

Can't argue with you TOMMY, if anybody knows about classless sports teams, it's gotta be you... :yikes:

I didn't get to see the game, I work for a living... but I'll be sure to catch the highlights... Meanwhile we'll see if we can't go on a little winning streak and settle you down some... don't want you to get tooooo excited and stroke out or anything... laugh