Sign in to follow this  
Hihosilver

"Go All The Way" Live Videos

what are the best live videos of 'Go all the way' on the internet apart from the two or three you find on You Tube. There's several of the Raspberries back in the 70's, on the mike douglas show and a then and 2005 comnbo.. Are there any others you'd recommend?

Hey i have that CD! The Raspberries Live On Sunset Strip is awesome!!! :) The videos on the DVD are great!

I absolutely luv The Raspberries, even though i'm only 16, LOL!!! :wub: And i totally agree that Go All The Way is the best song that they have ever written, it's 1 of my favourites.

Razzberry

I love GATW but:

If you are a girl consider GATW a lesson in male teenage hormone driven behavior and wishful thinking. It's just their nature.

If you are a boy hopefully you will practice self restraint and keep yourself out of trouble.

This is the mother of a handsome, charming son and sister to two brothers posting.

Belle

missm   

Belle, male "teenage" hormone driven behavior and wishful thinking? Gee, there seem to be a plethora of Grown Men on this very board who frequently display the same behavior...only in writing!! :lol::lol::lol:

Razzy, what belle tells you is really good advice!