Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUANE ! *Sept 21*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUANE !! birthday

It’s the anniversary of the day you first appeared!! Have an absolutely fantastic, stupendous, terrific and awesome day!! happy

The “Three of Clubs†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Love and happiness; successful marriage; a favourable long-term proposition. A second chance, particularly in an economical senseâ€.

“Threes†are creative, sociable, self-expressive, humorous, fun-loving, resourceful, and clever. They are restless, versatile people who seek variety. They need channels for their ideas, or else they can be prone to worry and indecision.

“Clubs†are curious, communicative, creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

GMan   

Happy Birthday Duane...it's too bad your Cowboys couldn't help you celebrate with a win....but you're A-OK in my book...have a great birthday!

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUANE !!!

birthday

To one of the nicest people on the board! Enjoy your birthday tomorrow for all that it's worth, blow out those candles and make a BIG wish, because you deserve it to come true! king

Wishing you a great special day and all the love, luck and happiness you can stand all year long!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

elle4ec   

Happy Birthday, Duane!

I thought I may have found the perfect birthday cake LuvLove for you:

Then, I found one I think you might find even a little sweeter wink...

Enjoy your birthday, birthday my friend!

Love ya, Elle