Sign in to follow this  
TartanBo

Wendy's sister

TartanBo   
It is with a heavy heart and many tears that I tell you of the passing of Wendy’s sister, Maria. Maria is at peace now. Please keep Wendy and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they begin the grieving process.

My thoughts and prayers are with Wendy and her family at this profoundly sad time. I will always remember Maria's smile. And her laugh. I will miss her.

WIth Deepest Sympathy,

Bernie

James   

I'm so sorry for your loss Wendy. I'll continue to pray and ask God to help you in this time.

You're in my thoughts,

James

dianed   

Wendy,

No words, however kind, can ever mend your heartache. May you find the strength and comfort you need in the love of your family and in the warm embrace of your friends. pray

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Diane

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

As someone who has lost a very close sibling to leukemia , and watched my brother slowly waste away, I can understand all of the pain and sadness, as well as the sense of helplessness, that Wendy must surely be experiencing now. I am very sorry to learn of Maria's passing, and wish peace to her surviving family members. Rob

sorry wendy,you see how many friends you have here that prayed everyday for you and your sister..she is in a better place now,you did all you could..i know you will miss her terribly,so the prayers dont stop here..grieve,as you should,we are here with more prayers and thought..god bless,lol,chris

Having just spoken to Wendy yesterday (or was it Monday) I did not expect to see this today. Let us pray for the soul of Wndy's sister and for strength for Wendy and her family during this sad time. Wendy know that you have a lot of people who care a lot about you here. Your Tommy

ANDREA   

I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss!!

Take care Wendy. And my heart goes out to you and family in your time of sorrow…

GMan   

Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My deepest condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Laura   

My sincere condolences to Wendy and her family. Remember her life, the good times, and hold them close to your hearts. Take care of yourselves. My prayers are with you.