Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLENE ! *Aug 30*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLENE !! birthday

The happiest of birthdays to the gal who ALWAYS brings a smile to everyone’s face !! May ALL your ‘mustard-seed’ dreams come true ! Lots of love and hugs to you on your special day !! spin

The “Nine of Hearts†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Wishes: A wish or dream fulfilledâ€.

“Nines†are generous, intelligent, humanitarian, and helpful. They are sentimental people who can sometimes get too caught up in taking an escape route in life.

“Hearts†are sensitive, emotional, supportive, affectionate, sensual, caring. Hearts are the suit of youth, love, romance, creativity, sensuality, self-indulgence, and pleasure. They can be ruled by their emotions. On the negative side, they can be lazy and emotionally manipulative, and they can hold a grudge.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Darlene, the smartest and classiest chick from NJ! I wish you good health, endless prosperity, and daily laughs all thru the coming year. Enjoy your special day. Maybe Tommy Tunes and I will see you at the Union County MusicFest on 9/11 and 9/12! Rob birthday

marlene   

Happy Birthday to the sweetest friend I could imagine !! I hope your day is filled with all the things you love ! Keep sparkling !! smile Love ya, Marlene birthday