Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARLENE !! *Aug 12*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARLENE !! birthday

A sweet, beautiful, positive and upbeat gal deserves only the BEST on her birthday !!! Sending birthday hugs to you for the best day ever !! Enjoy !! spin

The “Ace of Diamonds†is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Change; a message, often about money, and usually good newsâ€.

“Aces†are leaders. Ambitious, energetic, motivated, and dynamic. They are independent people who easily initiate new projects. If expressed negatively, they can be over-bearing, impatient, and self-centered.

“Diamonds†are practical, down-to-earth, analytical, materialistic, and resourceful. Diamonds are the suit of the physical, material world. They assess the world around them on the level of the five senses. They can be overly attached to money and to possessions. In order to find value in life, they look at things, people, and situations in terms of how useful they are.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Happy Birthday Marlene. Whenever you are here, everything improves tenfold! Have a wonderful birthday. Rob birthday

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARLENE!!!

birthday

Sending a BOATLOAD of wishes for a beautiful birthday and a year full of surprises as sweet as you are! You are the best friend anyone could have and I wish you love, good luck, health and happiness the whole year!

Love you! heartpump

:)--Dar

ira   

Happy Birthday Marlene...

"Whenever I see that smiling face...I have to smile myself..."-I.Sperling/J.Taylor. smile

missm   

Happy Birthday, Marlene!!! May all that your heart desires be realized this year!! May your special day be all that you want it to be! birthday

PS - Hey Sister Diamond...I'm a Diamond too!!! You know you rock!!!

Laura   

Happy Birthday, Marlene! I hope you have a great day! It feels like ages since I last saw you-hope to see you again soon at a new concert!

LC   

Marlene! It's been too long... I owe you a note. For now, happy birthday! In honor of your day, here's a little 'berries music (it never gets old -- just like you, my friend!):