Sign in to follow this  
hollies65

Excuse me while I throw up....

Those three prima donns are going to have to play ALOT of minutes...who's going play off the ball?? The rest of the team is going to have to be at league minimum.Neither LeBron nor Wade will put up numbers they did.

No state income taxes in Florida! Hello Miami!

Twas liberal spending politicians that screwed poor Steve once again!

But how 'bout those Browns!...

OK, um,...How 'bout them Indians!...

How 'bout those mild Cleveland winters!...

"Ho boy"

I feel very bad for my Cleveland buddies here. James just didn't get that he would be a hero forever had he stayed in Ohio, win or lose. Now, he is going to get booed in every city he arrives in and unmercifully in his hometown every time he touches the ball and maybe, just maybe, in Miami, too, if this doesn;t end with a championship. Three guys that are used to being "the man"....doesn't often work out when there is only one ball to go around. He's still talking about that "loyalty" of his, eh? Bad move, Lebron.

I'm really sorry, Hollies, and any other Cavs fan. frown

It'll be interesting. This whole thing has really played up James' ego. Can he put that aside to play with three other big name guys? I guess we'll see.

I'm not optimistic.

James   

I knew what this guy was all about from the beginning of this, maybe since the finals or before.

I'm glad for Cleveland he left. Who wants a guy like this on their team? Not me. I'm just sorry many in Cleveland seemed to have prostrated themselves to "The King" when it was clear what he was about. Cleveland is too good for that.

I can say Ohio State fans (and the university itself) would never have put up with a guy like LeBron, regardless of the talent. The team's integrity comes before wins. I know college is different, but the principal is the same.

I'm so glad the Bulls didn't get him. I really dislike him and I couldn't have rooted for the Bulls if he'd come here. I had already planned on switching allegiance to the Milwaukee Bucks if LeBron chose Chicago. Milwaukee is geographically close, and I LOVE Scott Skiles and Michael Redd.

Anyway, the Cavaliers are better off. The Cavs fans can now love their team more than if "The King" was still smelling the place up. Cleveland may get a couple new players, and who knows. It's happened many times before that a self-absorbed star leaves a team and the team actually prospers.

We'll see...

We were in the baseball playoffs a couple of years ago... We were in three AFC championship games with Kosar...Playoff in the 2000's with Couch...I didn't know you had a basketball team.