Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Who's On First?

James   

To: Eric Carmen (and other in demand males (James))

Date: June 9, 2010

RE: Stalker Alert

The stalker threat alert level has been raised to bright red. Information on stalker repellent to follow.

Signed,

James smart

Stalker Threat Adjutant for Homeland Security

• Like 1

ANDREA   

grin Sweet-like-sugar James, my favorite poet:

You must admit that one cannot generously give us a semi-nude pic of Eric ‘H.andsome’ Carmen, and then expect that us girls (brave and passionate girls!) behave like young, innocent, skinny, frontier girls with long brown hair... from Little House on the Prairie, Ingalls family!

grin Sweet-like-sugar James, my favorite poet:

You must admit that one cannot generously give us a semi-nude pic of Eric ‘H.andsome’ Carmen, and then expect that us girls (brave and passionate girls!) behave like young, innocent, skinny, frontier girls with long brown hair... from Little House on the Prairie, Ingalls family!

Exactly. That would be asking far too much. smilie

AnneNR   

Feel like I'm walking through someone's estrogen attack again, MY MY MY!!  I agree Mr. Carmen looks in shape ---but ripped?? There's a lot of romantic rose-colored glasses being looked through here, not that it couldn't be done for a nicer person than Eric Carmen. 

Sometimes I think the responses are more entertaining than the pictures. . . but still perfer the pictures.

You guys certainly are a passionate bunch ! :D

AnneNR