Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Happy Birthday, PAUL SIDOTI !! *May 13*

Paul Sidoti was born May 13. He is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. At the age of five he started playing guitar. Along the way, he taught himself keyboards, bass and drums. He also took lessons on saxophone through junior high and high school and started singing and playing in his own rock bands at the age of 14.

Before playing with Taylor Swift, Paul has also shared the stage with Eric Carmen, The Raspberries, Bryan White and many others.

All of that super cool "official" bio stuff aside, Paul's my buddy. And on this VERY special day, I just wanna say...

Happy Birthday, Paul! birthday

Bernie

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Happy birthday to a great musician and all-around wonderful person. I hope your birthday rocks! cool Rob birthday

Ohhhh so its the 'EYE CANDY' in Taylor Swifts Band Birthday..just kidding Paulie ... your the one of the nicest guys on the board...and I just know your birthday will be a Rockin Good One... birthday

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PAULIE!!!

birthday

Sending a VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR RISING STAR!!!

Wishing you the best in the year to come, a whole host of fabulous surprises and all the success you can possibly handle, 'cause we love you!

:)--Love, heartpump Dar

marlene   

And yet another wish from me, Pauly !! I hope you had a fabulous Birthday !!

Miss seeing you and TS, but am SO, SO happy for you !! Lots of love, your "other" Mom smile

Got the chance to say "Happy Birthday" to Paul in person on May 13th at the Prudential Arena just before he joined Taylor Swift on stage for another sold out crowd-pleasing show! Paul not only got my daughter Cheryl into the pit for the show but personally conducted her first backstage tour! Paul rocks!

Happy Belated Birthday, Paul. My two best friends growing up, (twins) were also born on May 13th! You are one COOL Dude and one of favorite my musicians!

Some Philly trivia for you:

May 13th is an infamous day in Philly: On Mothers Day in 1985, the Philadelphia Police dropped a BOMB on a rowhouse on a residential Philadelphia Street to evict the radical group, MOVE. Burned and destroyed two city blocked and killed 11.

marlene   

Got the chance to say "Happy Birthday" to Paul in person on May 13th at the Prudential Arena just before he joined Taylor Swift on stage for another sold out crowd-pleasing show! Paul not only got my daughter Cheryl into the pit for the show but personally conducted her first backstage tour! Paul rocks!

THAT is just so COOL and so ... PAULY !! I'll bet Cheryl had an awesome time !!