Sign in to follow this  
Ecstasy

Condolences to Jay

Ecstasy   

Jay (Jay52) has just suffered the loss of his mother, Shirley, this evening. She had been suffering after a long battle with Alzheimer's and various complications. While I did not have the honor of having met her I can only be certain that she was a remarkable woman after knowing her son. Jay is one of the kindest, most caring, and compassionate people I've been blessed to call a beloved friend. <hugs> Mom did a great job with her son. Please hold him up in prayer at this painful time, along with his girlfriend Marci, and his entire family.

ECatw   

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the memories of good times together will comfort you and your family during this difficult time.

GMan   

Jay....I'm so sorry about the loss of your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Always remember the good times you shared with her...they will always be with you. G

ira   

So sorry Jay...I remember you fondly from the airport in Cleveland and wish you only the best in the future.-Ira.

dianed   

Jay,

I am so very sorry for your loss. May your memories bring you comfort.

Diane

When somebody dies, a cloud turns into an angel, and flies up to God to put another flower on a pillow.

A bird gives the message back to the world, and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry.

People disappear, but they never really go away.

The spirits up there put the sun to bed, wake up grass, and spin the earth in dizzy circles.

Sometimes you can see them dancing in a cloud during the day-time, when they're supposed to be sleeping.

They paint the rainbow and also the sunsets and make waves splash and tug at the tide.

They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes.

And when they sing wind songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.

The view is nice and I'm doing just fine.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

Jay, I wish you peace during this difficult time. May you find comfort in the wonderful memories you still have of your mom, and the fact that she is in a far better place,watching over you. Rob

darlene   

Jay, Please accept our deepest sympathy in the loss of your precious Mom. I know how wonderful she was and how much love you shared. I also know the tragedy of Alzheimers, having lost my Mom to it in 2002. The toll Alzheimers takes on the patient and the family is devastating and there's nothing good about the disease except that there is time to say goodbye and make every moment you share count, and I know you more than did that, because you and your Mom shared such a special love.

The good thing is that she knew how very much you loved her and she loved you, even in her illness, every bit as much back.

You, your Mom and Lisa are in my prayers. You and Lisa now have an amazing Guardian Angel, and in time I know that the love and memories you shared will comfort you and bring you peace. Please know that you have my love.

:)--Love, Darlene

darlene   

Jay, I apologize for confusing you with Lisa's husband Jay (BeatleJay), but the condolences are the same.

You and your Mom are in my prayers at this difficult time and I know you have an Angel watching over you. I have a special place in my heart for "Shirleys" because that's my sister's name.

Rest assured that she will be watching over you.

Love, Darlene