Sign in to follow this  
dianed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALLYTOSA ! *Jan 31*

dianed   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALLYTOSA !! birthday

Here’s hoping your day is filled with family, friends, presents and lots of birthday cake !! Enjoy !! happy

The Nine of Clubs is the card that rules your day of birth. Your card represents “Achievement; sometimes a wealthy marriage or a sudden windfallâ€.

“CLUBS†are curious, communicative and creative. Courts are the suit of communication, ideas, People belonging to the Clubs suit believe in the power of intentions and ideas. They may be in love with words, they may search for the truth and for meaning. They rarely hold a grudge because they are able to rise above emotions and actions and find explanations or excuses for others' actions. On the negative side, they can use words as weapons, and they can finagle their way out of a jam with their clever minds by stretching the truth.

“NINES†are generous, intelligent, humanitarian, and helpful. They are sentimental people who can sometimes get too caught up in taking an escape route in life.

Razzy   

Happy Birthday to my dear Hubby Jeff...without you my dream of seeing the Berries would have probably never come true. You and Matt are my life. I love you!!! Paula

darlene   

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WALLYTOSA!!!

birthday

I know you were spoiled rotten on your birthday, because I know your wife!!! :-)

Wishing you blessings and beautiful things all birthday year long, and hopefully, a Raspberries concert or two so we can all get together again.

:)--Love, Darlene

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, especially my lovely wife Razzy! Even though I don't come to the boards much anymore (Razzy keeps me updated though), it's great to know what a great bunch of people there are here. Hopefully we'll see many of you once again at a future Raspberries concert, and meet many new friends. Take care.

Raspberries in 2010!!!! Come on Darlene, get that vibe going! Wish it hard enough, and it will come true!

Jeff