Sign in to follow this  
ira

To Bernie-Our Chairman Of The Board

ira   

As I furtively tiptoe back on to the Board I'd like to renew something that I like to do every year...and that is to thank Bernie for his skill...technological..wizardry... compassion...and diplomacy and sensitivity in creating and managing this magnificent and often turbulent community.

From One Chairman Of the Board..Mr. Sinatra...to Our Chairman Of the Board...Bernie Hogya...I'd like to dedicate this highlight of every Paul Anka Concert where Paul and Frank electronically duet on a song that reflects Bernie's style as much as Frank's..."My Way".

Happy New Year and again Thank you Bernie. LuvLove

ira   

Darlene...It's easy to put up a good post when you are sincerely grateful to a man who has really changed many of our lives.-Ira.

As I furtively tiptoe back on to the Board I'd like to renew something that I like to do every year...and that is to thank Bernie for his skill...technological..wizardry... compassion...and diplomacy and sensitivity in creating and managing this magnificent and often turbulent community.

Awwwwwwww, Ira...that rocks! Just like the Bernster!

Happy New Year, Ira!

Shelley   

Great post, Ira!!!

And great year, Bernie! Thanks for ALL you do! Nobody does it better! Or one - hundredth as well.

:)--Love, Dar

Ditto to what Darlene said grin Thank you Bernie for this great website...and Thank you Ira...for being you

Duane   

Bernie, while you're on a web-genius roll here, could you do us one more favor and make Wendy's "Let's Pretend Girl" roll over on her back and face the camera, please?

I bet you he can do it! :yikes:

Tony...be careful what you wish for. I hate to be the one to tell you this...but Wendy's "Let's Pretend Girl" is a guy! Yep...that's right. He's a dancer at one of the gay clubs she likes to hang out at (NTTAWWT). Wendy likes to hang out with all kinds of people (probably why she likes it here). Remember her "Things aren't always what they appear" thread where you thought you were looking at a picture of Wendy and a girlfriend? Technically, I guess it was...but her girlfriend was born a man (NTTAWWT). Wendy likes to trick us. That's the irony of the "Let's Pretend" picture...it's a guy PRETENDING to be a girl! Oh, that Wendy...what a prankster (BTW...she first posted that picture on April Fools Day but nobody caught it).

Anyway...I just wanted to give you fair warning...you do NOT want Bernie to make "her" turn over!!!

She's filling out "her" bikini in all the wrong places! crazy

Bernie

Words could never describe the incredible experience you have provided to me by creating and keeping this board. #1 is of course the chance to get to know Mr. EC, if only in the cyber sense... but running a very close second is the wonderful people I have met on this board. A simple thanks is all I can say right now, but if we ever get a chance to meet at a future EC or Raspberries event.... I have a big squeezy hug waiting for you!!!

Bernie...If you only knew how this board changed my life...and to think..it was Eric himself who told me to come 'check it out' and that I would love it....so,,,, to both of you...a Big Thank you.... heartpumpLuvLove

ira   

I just had to get on again and say...Bernie...Look at this outpouring of affection for you...This ain't no small thing!-Ira.

Guest Fresh   
Guest Fresh

If I haven't said it previously, let me take the opportunity to say "Thank You" and "Well Done" to Bernie. His skill, creativity, and energy never cease to amaze me. Anytime you want a free acupuncture session, drive up to Scotch Plains from Sayerville and I'll have my needles ready!!! Rob.

The information and insights on Eric Carmen's music...and the music of others that i have found here is priceless...Thank you Bernie for bringing this musical place to life...and keeping it living.

Bernie I think everyone here needs to give you a great big thank you for having a forum where they get to read my insightful posts...the world is a better place for it!

GMan   

Yes...a huge Thank You to you Bernie. I've met a bunch of wonderful people here and you can discuss anything here from soup to nuts. It has made "our" world a better place. And Steve....you should have your own cable show. I know I'd be watching. cool

angelina   

Thanks Bernie for bringing together a truly eclectic mix of people (only rivaled I guess by a sticky-floored NYC subway car) here on the board. I make it a point to swing by here several times throughout the day. I've been blessed to meet some board members and look forward to meeting others!

thanks! cool

Thanks for all of the kind words re: this little labor of love of mine. I really do feel like we've created something special here. Let's cross our fingers (and our toes) that there will be new music and more shows to celebrate in the coming New Year!

Bernie

...or at the very least, a Weekend at Bernies 2010 !!!!

All my dreams have been fulfilled with regards to Eric Carmen and the Raspberries. I saw them 4 times, meet and conversed with EC himself at Bernies and became friends with some truly wonderful people from this Website. We can't control a new tour or new music but we can control getting this group together live and in person every once in a Blue Moon!!! Let's do it in 2010, Mr Milk Mustache!!!! ...and if anything else comes to life with regards to the man or the band....all the better!

ira   

What beautiful sentiments have deservedly been expressed toward Bernie...I'll bet there are a coupla more people out there who we haven't heard from yet...Sooo...

"C'mon People everywhere...Join in..Get aboard the Love Train". smile