Sign in to follow this  
MJ

Nice 'Berries MP3 Combo

MJ   

Bernard - but are we not getting any presents this year? I got up especially for this treat, as I am All By Myself this Christmas (since mom is in the rehab facility getting her back strong again!) I'll keep logged in today just in case of a box flying up on the screen! Merry CHristmas everyone who celebrates!

Julie   

Ok, dumb question. First, I'm at work, with my laptop which is a total no-no. I felt I had to do it because last year, by the time I got home at 10:30 all of the goodies were gone so I didn't get any! Anyway, I am having to be super-sneaky (and naughty!!!) and I'm having a heck of a time finding the goodies. My question is--are they all on the picture or are there some that are on the white part??? It's like, everything I click gives me Berry Mash. It's great of course, but when I hear of people finding 5 gifts, I get a little jealous.

Anyway, I'll be toast if the head nurse discovers me!! So, help quickly if possible or leave the goodies here until at least midnight central time! Pretty please??!!

Merry Christmas Blessings,

Julie

dianed   

Julie,

Click on the first gold gift on the very bottom of the page on the left side, then click on the small green gift in front of that and the small red package next to it, then click on the bottom of Santa's sack.

Diane

Julie   

Thanks Diane! You're a Peach! Got all 5! Of course, I did get fired, but it was so worth it!!!!

Ok, I didn't get fired, lucky for me we're in the middle of this horrific blizzard and are running on a skeleton crew!

Merry Christmas!

Blessings,

Julie

Matthew C. Clark said:

All I got was a Raspberries medley & there were 4 more!! Gosh, Bernie. :angry: Matt

Matt,

If you PM me your direct email, I can send you the three I have.

Wendy :)

elle4ec said:

Ooh! GATW ballad...Eric :wub: and a ballad...the world's most perfect combination!

Yes, Elle!

It was really great to hear the backing vocals/harmonies to GATW. They are so beautiful. Kinda gave me "chills."

I just loved hearing: "Being alone with you" along with the lead vocal---"Being with you here, tonight." So cool. I adore backing vocals.

And then it was fun to sing the lead vocal with the backing vocals and sing the backing vocals along with the backing vocals. Yeaaaaah, "little amuses the innocent." I can entertain myself with no problem. :)